Impeachable?

6 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Finally, you see some sense and aren't just buying whatever Comer is.....

Oh, you're just talking about Trump....right. Never mind. 

I am still waiting on Comer to publish hard evidence that even Democrats will believe.  The evidence is overwhelming as it is, but a smoking gun is required. I’m worried that the Dems are so extreme there is no evidence that would sway their opinion on Biden.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

Lol, this is rich. 20 foreign governments spent $7.8 million at his businesses. Did they receive a service at a legitimate business for it? Yes.  One guy is already a billionaire and people stayed at his company's hotels and spent what is a trivial amount of  money to him.  The other guy is using his drug-addled son as a bagman and conduit for outright bribes far in excess of his family's prior net worth. The only service Hunter provides is access to his father. 

Do you just make up crap in all aspects of your life?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Do you just make up crap in all aspects of your life?

Youre arguing with 3 hrs of nightly fox stuff. Plus throw in Tucker during lunch. 

The unresolvable, time-eating distraction of Trump may be dirty but Biden’s even worse is perfect. Every time someone says Trump is corrupt the maga muscle memory is triggered.  And 3 days are lost in pointlessness. 

• Like 1

What exactly did Trump do that was corrupt?  Allow government officials from 20 different countries to stay at his hotels?  You guys crack me up.

51 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I am still waiting on Comer to publish hard evidence that even Democrats will believe.  The evidence is overwhelming as it is, but a smoking gun is required. I’m worried that the Dems are so extreme there is no evidence that would sway their opinion on Biden.

The person who invented the word "irony" is spinning in their grave because even they can't articulate the level of this post.

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

What exactly did Trump do that was corrupt?  Allow government officials from 20 different countries to stay at his hotels?  You guys crack me up.

You imagine bribes & bag men. You’re cracked alright.

On 1/4/2024 at 2:30 PM, AU9377 said:

Except they aren't.  On one side of that coin there is someone that profited while President.  On the other are vague allegations  that are unproven of concerning the current President and non criminal actions of a  child profiting from their father's name.  The truth is that some of you only need the slightest reason to ignore behavior and you go all in.

Well, Shirley……we all know Biden is Lilly white 

• Facepalm 1

23 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

The other guy is using his drug-addled son as a bagman and conduit for outright bribes far in excess of his family's prior net worth. The only service Hunter provides is access to his father. 

Once upon a time...... that is the level of fairy tale that we are currently with those allegations.  There is absolutely zero evidence of bribes of any kind.  Every politician at that level has family members that leverage their proximity to the elected official in order to benefit themselves.  That is how it works.  Do you think the Trump kids are different in some way?  Do you actually believe that being the son or daughter, brother or sister, of a U.S. President or Vice President doesn't open a lot of doors?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Once upon a time...... that is the level of fairy tale that we are currently with those allegations. 

I wonder when that started?  Let’s review; Trump gets elected in 2016 and almost instantly the outgoing administration orchestrates a *Russia Hoax* the people still believe.  For 7 years now, an onslaught of accusations have been thrown out and people like you believe every word of them.

42 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

There is absolutely zero evidence of bribes of any kind.  Every politician at that level has family members that leverage their proximity to the elected official in order to benefit themselves.  That is how it works.  Do you think the Trump kids are different in some way?  Do you actually believe that being the son or daughter, brother or sister, of a U.S. President or Vice President doesn't open a lot of doors?

Oh there is evidence of wrong doing that even the DOJ has admitted (tax fraud) and to a person that is questioning would believe further investations are worthy.  The money that Hunter received were denoted as a *loan* which is not required to be submitted to the IRS as income.  Then we have checks from James to Joe’s personal account for $$ that is noted as *loan repayment* which connects Joe with China money.  There is no paperwork that explicitly shows a loan from China to Hunter in bank records and, of course, Hunter skipped out on his tax obligation for years.  Why all the money laundering activity with the Biden’s/

Trump’s kids run a business and pay their taxes.  That would be the difference.

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I wonder when that started?  Let’s review; Trump gets elected in 2016 and almost instantly the outgoing administration orchestrates a *Russia Hoax* the people still believe.  For 7 years now, an onslaught of accusations have been thrown out and people like you believe every word of them.

Oh there is evidence of wrong doing that even the DOJ has admitted (tax fraud) and to a person that is questioning would believe further investations are worthy.  The money that Hunter received were denoted as a *loan* which is not required to be submitted to the IRS as income.  Then we have checks from James to Joe’s personal account for $$ that is noted as *loan repayment* which connects Joe with China money.  There is no paperwork that explicitly shows a loan from China to Hunter in bank records and, of course, Hunter skipped out on his tax obligation for years.  Why all the money laundering activity with the Biden’s/

You all have hung your hat on what you call the "Russian Hoax" for years now.  All the while, you ignore Trump's more than cozy relationship with one of the most thuggish dictators in the world. Hunter Biden had a legitimate business as well.  Did he take advantage of his last name in bringing in money?  Sure.  Is that illegal?  NO. He has never been charged with anything other than tax crimes for not paying taxes when they were owed and a flimsy gun charge.  None of those involve his father.  There were others involved in that business.  You know why they haven't been charged with a crime?  They paid their taxes. 

All the other crap is simply that.. CRAP.  You ingest the stuff every day listening to right wing media.  The more allegations they throw at Biden, the more justification you all have to not question anything your leader does.  China China China.....all the while ignoring the money Trump has made from Chinese dealings while President.  Hunter Hunter Hunter, all the while ignoring Ivanka, Jared and the Trump organization's cash flow, including $2 billion from the Saudis. 

It all comes down to this.  You all will claim that you don't support the man, but you will vote for a man that has no respect for the institutions and laws in this country.  The same man that still supports a proven lie when he claims his 2020 election was stolen.  A man that has ruined everyone that stays in his orbit for any length of time.  This is the same man that was willing to use the power of his office to coerce a foreign nation to help him hurt a domestic political rival.  He has done multiple things that make Watergatge look like childs play, but all he has to do is spout off a few racist remarks and pretend that he can wave a wand and return the U.S. and world to the time of Leave it to Beaver and the 1950s and you all foam at the mouth with adoration.  It really is ridiculous.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You all have hung your hat on what you call the "Russian Hoax" for years now. 

I’m sorry; who has hung their hat on the *Russian Hoax*?

12 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

All the while, you ignore Trump's more than cozy relationship with one of the most thuggish dictators in the world.

Yes, Trump shut down the Nordstream 2 pipeline, Putin’s dream, while Biden allowed it to be completed.  I don’t see your point.

11 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Hunter Biden had a legitimate business as well. 

If it were legitimate why all the secrecy and money laundering tactics?  Why not pay taxes being a politician’s son.  Please don’t use the excuse of being a crackhead.

14 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

None of those involve his father.

Only a full on partisan believes this.

16 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You ingest the stuff every day listening to right wing media. 

If the left wing media would report this stuff would you look into it then?  And that is really the point.  There are things that the left wing media will not report on because they are Biden’s (Dem) propaganda machine.  There is legitamate questions about the Biden’s and no one other than the right wing media cover.  You are in a cult.

For the rest of you comment; if you replace Trump with Biden it is the same, just different lies.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m sorry; who has hung their hat on the *Russian Hoax*?

Yes, Trump shut down the Nordstream 2 pipeline, Putin’s dream, while Biden allowed it to be completed.  I don’t see your point.

If it were legitimate why all the secrecy and money laundering tactics?  Why not pay taxes being a politician’s son.  Please don’t use the excuse of being a crackhead.

Only a full on partisan believes this.

If the left wing media would report this stuff would you look into it then?  And that is really the point.  There are things that the left wing media will not report on because they are Biden’s (Dem) propaganda machine.  There is legitamate questions about the Biden’s and no one other than the right wing media cover.  You are in a cult.

For the rest of you comment; if you replace Trump with Biden it is the same, just different lies.

This is the achievement of the Trump goal.  Dirty the water with as many allegations, regardless of the veracity of any of them, and thereby excuse the bad acts of Trump himself.

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

This is the achievement of the Trump goal.  Dirty the water with as many allegations, regardless of the veracity of any of them, and thereby excuse the bad acts of Trump himself.

What do you think America will look like with a year or two with Biden and up to three years of Kamala?

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What do you think America will look like with a year or two with Biden and up to three years of Kamala?

You're assuming that he is on death's door again?  A few months ago there was some master plan for the California governor to step in according to the right wing talking heads.  That didn't happen either.  The man's age isn't his best selling point, but he isn't some dementia ridden walking shell like right wing media has been trying to sell him as being since the day he was sworn into office.  Do you honestly believe that his wife would support him running if he was in that condition?  If you believe that she would, then you have bought into some shadow government theory of how the country is run I suppose.  Fortunately, that isn't reality.

I plan on doing my part and voting in the Republican primary in order to vote for Nikki Haley.  Beyond that, I can't do much to prevent Republicans for choosing the self consumed blow hard that we know so many of them will vote for.

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Do you honestly believe that his wife would support him running if he was in that condition? 

This is just embarrassing on all counts.  When Joe first took office, Jill was at his side, but only as his wife, now she is actually guiding him off stage because he repeatedly can’t do it him self.

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You're assuming that he is on death's door again? 

Not necessarily, when the useful idiot has completed his task, the 25th amendment will come into play.  The man will be 82 when he takes the oath in January of 2025 (which I hope does not happen) well past the life expectancy of most men.  It’s not the point that he is still upright, it’s can he lead the most powerful nation on earth?

ETA: So you won’t answer the question, you deflect by bringing up Trump.  Typical.

Edited by I_M4_AU

New business model: If you dont like whomever is in the WH, just keep filing Impeachments.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is just embarrassing on all counts.  When Joe first took office, Jill was at his side, but only as his wife, now she is actually guiding him off stage because he repeatedly can’t do it him self.

Not necessarily, when the useful idiot has completed his task, the 25th amendment will come into play.  The man will be 82 when he takes the oath in January of 2025 (which I hope does not happen) well past the life expectancy of most men.  It’s not the point that he is still upright, it’s can he lead the most powerful nation on earth?

ETA: So you won’t answer the question, you deflect by bringing up Trump.  Typical.

Is Trump really that far behind?
https://www.businessinsider.com/megyn-kelly-donald-trump-not-as-mentally-sharp-once-was-2023-12?amp

41 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Again; the question was what will America look like with 4 more years of the CURRENT administration?  Trump has nothing to do with the current administration except for their obsession with Trump.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Again; the question was what will America look like with 4 more years of the CURRENT administration?  Trump has nothing to do with the current administration except for their obsession with Trump.

Seems like a lot of obsessions going around these days.

Back to the point of this thread ....

I'm not sure what this thread is really about. Congress cannot impeach someone who has not committed "high crimes and misdemeanors" while currently in office. Not sure what the "high crimes and misdemeanors" are that Biden has committed while in his office as President.

Congress cannot impeach someone for activities when he was not in his current office.

All of the accusations regarding Joe Biden pertain to activities (alleged, not proven) that supposedly occurred when he was not in any elected position. But even if they occurred back when he was a Senator, it is not impeachable now, because he is no longer in that office.

????

I just don't get it.

Edited by AURex

On 1/6/2024 at 11:27 AM, I_M4_AU said:

You’re wildly gullible and deeply delusional, but at least you have plenty of company.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

...but at least you have plenty of company.

Makes you want to laugh and cry.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 9:23 AM, I_M4_AU said:

She didn't guide him off the stage.  That is just a bold faced LIE.  That is the entire freak show right wing of the Republican party's mode of operation.  Just make s*** up and build on it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AURex said:

Back to the point of this thread ....

I'm not sure what this thread is really about. Congress cannot impeach someone who has not committed "high crimes and misdemeanors" while currently in office. Not sure what the "high crimes and misdemeanors" are that Biden has committed while in his office as President.

Congress cannot impeach someone for activities when he was not in his current office.

All of the accusations regarding Joe Biden pertain to activities (alleged, not proven) that supposedly occurred when he was not in any elected position. But even if they occurred back when he was a Senator, it is not impeachable now, because he is no longer in that office.

????

I just don't get it.

It’s pure crazy MAGA BS. Combination of cowardice, dishonesty and delusion. 

45 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

She didn't guide him off the stage.  That is just a bold faced LIE.  That is the entire freak show right wing of the Republican party's mode of operation.  Just make s*** up and build on it.

Husband lets his wife go first = doddering, useless fool being led off the stage. 

I don't like this reality anymore. Going to start my own conspiracy theory.....the Republican Party has been infiltrated by a massive group of scientists performing a social experiment to see at what point  distrust in government leads to societal collapse.

Prove I'm wrong.

• Haha 2