Impeachable?

Spider-Man is behind this. 

Well, this is convenient from Biden’s propaganda machine.  If there is any smoke and Trump is re-elected, go for it.

ETA:  did Trump ever lie to the public about his business dealings with these foreign governments?

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, this is convenient from Biden’s propaganda machine.  If there is any smoke and Trump is re-elected, go for it.

ETA:  did Trump ever lie to the public about his business dealings with these foreign governments?

Trump? Lie? Yes. Are you kidding?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump? Lie? Yes. Are you kidding?

Like always, prove it or it didn’t happen.  Isn’t that the Dems rallying cry about Biden?

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

If re-elected? How about it, @iam4au

IMG_0098.jpeg

What if we add all the business dealings of the 3 children as well?  Only fair. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

What if we add all the business dealings of the 3 children as well?  Only fair. 

The point being they actually had a business. 

• Like 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

The point being they actually had a business. 

Hey selling art for millions is totally a legitimate business. And certainly not money laundering bribes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thread #2,436 of my guy may be corrupt but your guy is even worse.  Im actually beginning to miss the bud light and light bulb threads.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Thread #2,436 of my guy may be corrupt but your guy is even worse.  Im actually beginning to miss the bud light and light bulb threads.

Sorry we can't all white knight for a girl who has as much chance of being president as I do.

She's also corrupt, btw. Newsflash. They all are.

Two sides of the same coin. 

• Dislike 1

31 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Except they aren't.  On one side of that coin there is someone that profited while President.  On the other are vague allegations  that are unproven of concerning the current President and non criminal actions of a  child profiting from their father's name.  The truth is that some of you only need the slightest reason to ignore behavior and you go all in.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Sorry we can't all white knight for a girl who has as much chance of being president as I do.

She's also corrupt, btw. Newsflash. They all are.

Yes - they all are corrupt.  We should burn every government building and all just hope for the best.  Is that your answer?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

Yes - they all are corrupt.  We should burn every government building and all just hope for the best.  Is that your answer?

That is not what I said. So no...

37 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Trump’s success is selling this BS.

• Like 3

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Trump’s success is selling this BS.

He constantly accuses others of what he is actually undertaking, thereby providing cover for his own actions.  It isn't rocket science, but people see what they want.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Except they aren't.  On one side of that coin there is someone that profited while President.  On the other are vague allegations  that are unproven of concerning the current President and non criminal actions of a  child profiting from their father's name.  The truth is that some of you only need the slightest reason to ignore behavior and you go all in.

But it works. It distracts.  Doesn’t have to be symmetrical.   Trump supporters love each and every corruption charge because it starts the your guys just as bad loop and changes the subject. The subjects they don’t want to focus on is his failed legislative record, the destructive/deadly chaos that he caused, his inability to win elections for him or those he supports, and his historic budget deficits. In short - he epically sucked at being an effective president and history will remember him that way.  Being a persecuted martyr plays better than simply being incompetent with a base of conspiracy addicts.

• Like 2

"..using documents produced through a court fight..."

That's pretty strong "smoke".  :rolleyes:

The fact Trump clearly holds himself above the law is a feature to the MAGAs, not a problem.  Apparently, they will vote for "a president who takes bribes". :-\

3 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Then let's see those court documents incriminating Biden.

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Like always, prove it or it didn’t happen.  Isn’t that the Dems rallying cry about Biden?

It’s proven. 

14 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s proven. 

I missed the court case, do you have a link?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I missed the court case, do you have a link?

He lied about doing business is China. But I didn’t come in with a post, you asked the question. You don’t care what he did anyway. 

Lol, this is rich. 20 foreign governments spent $7.8 million at his businesses. Did they receive a service at a legitimate business for it? Yes.  One guy is already a billionaire and people stayed at his company's hotels and spent what is a trivial amount of  money to him.  The other guy is using his drug-addled son as a bagman and conduit for outright bribes far in excess of his family's prior net worth. The only service Hunter provides is access to his father. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

He lied about doing business is China. But I didn’t come in with a post, you asked the question. You don’t care what he did anyway. 

I care if what he did was illegal or compromised him and of right now there is no evidence of such activity.  Again, Trump had and has a legitimate business that has been in business with China for years before he became President.

24 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I care if what he did was illegal or compromised him and of right now there is no evidence of such activity.

Finally, you see some sense and aren't just buying whatever Comer is.....

24 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Again, Trump had and has a legitimate business that has been in business with China for years before he became President.

Oh, you're just talking about Trump....right. Never mind. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1