💙Men vs South Carolina Game Thread!🧡

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.850d64193b9df2298413592790ad362a.jpegthis stat line is ridiculous!!!!

Lolololol they shot 9 more free throws than us and we still rocked them!!!

• Like 1

From the SC bulletin board:

Auburn could have gone 0-20 from 3 point land and won by 4

• Haha 4

JWill and Broome combined for 44 points, they shot 16-26 from the field and 9-12 from 3 point land. Oh yeah, they combined for 0 turnovers!!!

The team as a whole shot 61% from the field and 60% from 3-point land. 

Great job from this staff, the players and our fans really brought it AGAIN!!!!

WDE everybody!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

I had a strong feeling that we would win, but GOOD LORD that was a massacre! Let’s hope we saved something for Saturday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Hope we beat Kentucky by 40

cali will be coaching for his job but i hope we stomp them as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Anyone know what kind of gummies that they were eating?

You are asking the right questions sir!!!!

9 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Anyone know what kind of gummies that they were eating?

i do not believe they make bad gummies anymore unless someone is an idiot. they are cheap and bring the fire nad legal in alabama. i was shocked......now i am stonede most of the time unless i have to drive.

IMG_7035.jpeg

• Haha 5

the rant auburn folks are claiming one of the refs was the one that screwed us against virginia.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i do not believe they make bad gummies anymore unless someone is an idiot. they are cheap and bring the fire nad legal in alabama. i was shocked......now i am stonede most of the time unless i have to drive.

I fiqured it was some type of energy gummyl like Gatorade 

• Haha 1

I saw a funny post on social media a bit ago. Someone was crying that this game was obviously rigged because of the beatdown we gave USCe. Then somebody replied "You're right, Auburn rigged this game. Auburn sent some people up to the airport in South Carolina and they drained all the fuel from the South Carolina team plane. The plane never took off and South Carolina's entire basketball program never showed up to Neville Arena tonight." 😂👍

• Haha 1

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

I saw a funny post on social media a bit ago. Someone was crying that this game was obviously rigged because of the beatdown we gave USCe. Then somebody replied "You're right, Auburn rigged this game. Auburn sent some people up to the airport in South Carolina and they drained all the fuel from the South Carolina team plane. The plane never took off and South Carolina's entire basketball program never showed up to Neville Arena tonight." 😂👍

Well we have been known to grease some railroad tracks 

• Like 4

Wonder if their head coach possibly up for the Ohio st job have anything to do with it.

He sure didn’t look too involved in the game.

Edited by TigerOne

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

IMG_7035.jpeg

All of those crazy fans that keep saying it's very hard to win road games in college basketball. Those fans are just clueless.

South Carolina's players and coaches know for a fact that road games like they played tonight aren't any different than a home game. Sure, they got beat by 40 points and it was a wild, crazy and sometimes deafening environment inside Neville Arena but other than that, it was just like a home game for USCe. This game tonight further proves that it's not very hard to win on the road. Just ask USCe. 🙄😂 /s

• Haha 3

Our kids played with a lot of emotion tonight.   Maybe last Saturday was a good thing.   I love CBM.   If he can add about 25 pounds, look out.... 

• Like 2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

cali will be coaching for his job but i hope we stomp them as well.

Yeahhhh, they lose by the margin we’ve been beating teams and they’re all but unranked and out of the SEC regular season race. We honestly need them to beat Bama next Saturday to get back into a tie but if they lose that game, I think he’s finished tbh…this after bringing in a top 1 (as in number 1) class with 4 5 stars and arguably the two best freshmen in CBB right now. Horrible stuff 

• Like 1