💙Men vs South Carolina Game Thread!🧡

Thank you, Auburn! As a native South Carolinian….Its great to be an Auburn Tiger! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That Kentucky game is going to be...something. 

Can we please enjoy this one at least for 24 hours!? Lawwwwd have mercy Eleanor rigby!!!! Lololol

• Like 4

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Can we please enjoy this one at least for 24 hours!? Lawwwwd have mercy Eleanor rigby!!!! Lololol

come on coach! we had a turrible loss and we got pissed! let us loose coach let us loose.......

Does this look familiar?  Tonight we were the team that couldn't miss.  SC took our place from Saturday.  Like I stated in my posts after the UF game. These games happen all year to different teams; tonight we were on the right end of the spectrum.  No need to jump off the ledge.

• Like 4

Salute to the guys in the valley. There is no way I would have the guts to take Auburn minus 11.5. I guess that’s why they say Vegas not in the business of giving away money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i think we should show gwill some love folks. he started this whole thread early because of his love for auburn. i got mad respect for ya G

• Like 2

I am off this weekend for the Kentucky game, but when I tell you I will drink enough alcohol for an entire village, I mean it.

i think after two straight big home wins after the 24 hour threads, we will start one 24 hrs before for UK on sat.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

South Carolina fans now comparing us to the 80-90 Miami Hurricanes bc of our "lack of class" 😂

When we lose by 6 we talk about how bad our team is. When they get their pants pulled down and embarrassed by 40 points, they spend the rest of the thread talking about our lack of class. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

When we lose by 6 we talk about how bad our team is. When they get their pants pulled down and embarrassed by 40 points, they spend the rest of the thread talking about our lack of class. 

And hoping Cardwell gets injured

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I am off this weekend for the Kentucky game, but when I tell you I will drink enough alcohol for an entire village, I mean it.

i think after two straight big home wins after the 24 hour threads, we will start one 24 hrs before for UK on sat.

Question. How did the game go the last time you posted a thread 24 hours out?! Please tell me it was the bama game! 🤞 

Question. How did the game go the last time you posted a thread 24 hours out?! Please tell me it was the bama game! 🤞 

Yes it was BAMA game 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Yes it was BAMA game 

The one we dominated I hope!!! 🙏 lolol

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

And hoping Cardwell gets injured

Hoping players get injured is a perfect example of a classy fanbase. We should strive to be that good to our opponents. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 1

at times we score like we did in the chris porter days. my god they were fun to watch!

IMG_7032.jpeg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Well, in that case, I hope their little upstart story ends soon, and they go back to being a dreg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3