💙Men vs South Carolina Game Thread!🧡

A little over 28 hours from arguably the biggest game of the season to date! Thought I would get the discussion and discourse rolling on this one already! 

• Love 2

• Like 1

• Like 1

thanx broseph i thought the game was tomorrow night. i have the women talking around the water cooler and they say you are one handsome cat...........grins

• Haha 1

• Thanks 1

ok my bad. it is tomorrow. i missed what you said.......mr gwill

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Haha 1

• Thanks 1

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

thanx broseph i thought the game was tomorrow night. i have the women talking around the water cooler and they say you are one handsome cat...........grins

It is tomorrow night fam!! 7:30 central time on the sec network! Just got excited and wanted to start it early!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

It is tomorrow night fam!! 7:30 central time on the sec network! Just got excited and wanted to start it early!

i love your passion............

I think we win this one by 8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i love your passion............

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

We win a game by less than double digits?

I believe South Carolina has been the best road team in the conference this season. I see his reasoning. Against these upper echelon sec teams I will gladly take a 8 point win!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

We win a game by less than double digits?

Against SC, I guess I'd take it.

• Like 1

We're less than .066 fortnights from tipoff!

image.png.d9b3c89da17cdb60aa9bf50f8555412e.png

I'll be ecstatic with a 1 point win at this point.

Edited by AUx
Calibrating my abacus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

We are an 11.5 point favorite. Seems more than a little high to me against a team that's 21-3.  We just need to win.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

We are an 11.5 point favorite. Seems more than a little high to me against a team that's 21-3.  We just need to win.

What!?! *obligatory you serious Clark gif* that’s way way to high. South Carolina road record is pristine for this time of year. That shocks me.

• Like 3

I'm not sure why Auburn is such a big favorite.

USCe is 21-3 overall, 10-2 in SEC play.  They beat Tennessee in Knoxville. They beat Kentucky.

The question is, will Auburn bring the A team that beat Bama, or the F team that got slaughtered by Florida?

Even if Auburn brings the A team, this is not a gimmee. USCe is a really good team.

• Like 1

That line is crazy. I mean we have been amazing at home this year. But huge gut check game for our guys. They gonna have to bang and fight for everything. Can’t get rattled and can’t let South Carolina push us around. 

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I believe South Carolina has been the best road team in the conference this season. I see his reasoning. Against these upper echelon sec teams I will gladly take a 8 point win!!

they look like a veteran group and less likely to get affected by the crowd. we got exposed against UF last week.

not feeling it.  They have a better chance at chasing bama down than we do since we can't win on the road

😪

I think they will try to use a strategy like UF did.  They have good size with their bigs & I think they try to pound our bigs inside & make us try to hit 3's.

Our outside shooting better be waaaaay better than it was against UF.  I think we need to hit at least 8  3's to win this game.  Not just the extra 8 points, but to not let them just pack 

the lane on defense and focus on stopping our bigs and also being able to stop drives to the basket by our guards.

The guys who favor us by 11.5 tonight may not have watched our game against Florida...or, they may know something we don't...

Because that seems a little high...higher than Fifty after a couple gummies.

• Haha 1