Biden forgets wife’s name- this has to stop

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

What is your issue with Haley?

I haven’t been able to vote in the primaries yet and she may not be on the ballot when I do, however, I will when I can.  I only have one vote in NC and we shall see how it goes.  She may have been overwhelmed.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

I haven’t been able to vote in the primaries yet and she may not be on the ballot when I do, however, I will when I can.  I only have one vote in NC and we shall see how it goes.  She may have been overwhelmed.

Ok. What do think maga’s issue with Haley is? I sincerely don’t get it.

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Same issue they had with DeSantis, she doesn’t have the personality Trump does.  She also is not as staunch against the DC swamp that even DeSantis is.  

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Same issue they had with DeSantis, she doesn’t have the personality Trump does.  She also is not as staunch against the DC swamp that even DeSantis is.  

I remember Kansas went after her as a “neocon” - which I saw some Fox hosts doing.  I get that much of maga is personality, loyalty, and all or nothing driven - but practically, it shocks me that they’d put forward their (proven) weakest general election option if they felt the stakes on this election were so high. Trump could definitely lose and Haley would destroy Biden (in poll after poll). Feels almost self destructive and if Trump loses, guarantees a 1/6 part 2 on steroids.

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I remember Kansas went after her as a “neocon” - which I saw some Fox hosts doing.  I get that much of maga is personality, loyalty, and all or nothing driven - but practically, it shocks me that they’d put forward their (proven) weakest general election option if they felt the stakes on this election were so high. Trump could definitely lose and Haley would destroy Biden (in poll after poll). Feels almost self destructive and if Trump loses, guarantees a 1/6 part 2 on steroids.

What do you think would happen if Biden lost?

What you said could as easily be said about Biden.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

What do you think would happen if Biden lost?

What you said could as easily be said about Biden.

Well we made it for 2 posts before we switched to Biden. A new record!😇

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

She's a tool of the Uniparty.

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Well we made it for 2 posts before we switched to Biden. A new record!😇

Come on man, Biden is the worst president we have every had and you don’t want to discuss him?  Tell me again, you don’t like Biden.  He us a flawed individual as is Trump, but you focus is on Trump for some reason.  One is better than the other for America.

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Come on man, Biden is the worst president we have every had and you don’t want to discuss him?  Tell me again, you don’t like Biden.  He us a flawed individual as is Trump, but you focus is on Trump for some reason.  One is better than the other for America.

Biden couldn’t win elections in his prime.  He’s  been a mediocre candidate since the 80s.  He was nominated only because he wasn’t Bernie. Nobody really wanted him. Bottom line - he wasnt elected - Trump was rejected. Now the Dems are incumbent stuck with him. The primary dangerous thing about Biden is that Bernie’s followers are throughout his admin - while Biden doesn’t know what day it is. So the kids are running the daycare.

If people want to repeat the same issues about Biden day after day for the next 7 months - have at it. Waters wet. I’m simply trying to understand why Trump instead of Haley - which is happening now.

42 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Biden couldn’t win elections in his prime.  He’s  been a mediocre candidate since the 80s.  He was nominated only because he wasn’t Bernie. Nobody really wanted him. Bottom line - he wasnt elected - Trump was rejected. Now the Dems are incumbent stuck with him. The primary dangerous thing about Biden is that Bernie’s followers are throughout his admin - while Biden doesn’t know what day it is. So the kids are running the daycare.

If people want to repeat the same issues about Biden day after day for the next 7 months - have at it. Waters wet. I’m simply trying to understand why Trump instead of Haley - which is happening now.

I think you know.

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Huh?

It means she's a RINO who will always bend to the will of the Washington establishment. We've been voting for candidates like her for decades with zero results, and we're done with them.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

So she doesn't say enough idiotic bs and sounds too much like a respectable leader?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

It means she's a RINO who will always bend to the will of the Washington establishment. We've been voting for candidates like her for decades with zero results, and we're done with them.

You actually believe that a man that craps in golden toilets and has a trophy wife with her compensation clear as day actually fights for the people outside the privileged set.  That says it all.

17 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

What results did Trump do? He couldn’t pass any legislation and all of his EO’s are vaporized. It’s literally like he was never there. 

But nonetheless - got it, Haley is one of “them”.

26 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Btw from my perspective and many others, Trump is a RINO.  

• Like 1

Trump's not a strong social conservative which doesn't bother me.  He does have common sense when it comes to social issues. He's not a fiscal conservative either and that bothers me a lot.  But since fiscal conservative isn't available from either party, I'll settle for Trump. He's better on the border and foreign policy and just about everything else. BTW, why the hell is the left for open borders?  I don't get that one. It sure isn't helping the poor or middle class in America.  And why are you for decriminalizing shoplifting? You're just making more of it and driving up prices for everyone.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

What results did Trump do? He couldn’t pass any legislation and all of his EO’s are vaporized. It’s literally like he was never there. 

No his tax bill did happen. Tried to vaporize Obamacare too but McCain stopped that. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No his tax bill did happen. Tried to vaporize Obamacare too but McCain stopped that. 

all Trump accomplished was his Tax cuts and putting conservative federalist society judges on the bench. 

Literally stuff that ANY "establishment" Republican president would have and could have done. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

all Trump accomplished was his Tax cuts and putting conservative federalist society judges on the bench. 

Literally stuff that ANY "establishment" Republican president would have and could have done. 

Aside from the bravado show, he’s a light weight in every meaningful way.  Ie the whole swamp draining thing. Dear lord.

If he were an employee for  any real company he’d be fired by Friday for constant BS with no results. Hell is money is totally inherited.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

If he were an employee for  any real company he’d be fired by Friday for constant BS

Or for mocking handicapped people, or for groping women, or for demeaning war veterans, or name calling, or lying, etc…etc…etc… That’s who we are now. Electing reality show contestants to the Presidency who couldn’t and wouldn’t survive HR at an employer like the military, Apple, Ford, etc….No to Nikki Haley but hell yeah to Marjorie Taylor Green, Matt Gaetz, and Lauren Boebert. One of the last great George Carlin paraphrase of note: “There’s no stopping it now. Just grab some popcorn 🍿 and enjoy the show 🎥.”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

So she doesn't say enough idiotic bs and sounds too much like a respectable leader?

She walked back her initial support for the Alabama IVF thing with the quickness lol. 

Edited by AUDub

On 2/27/2024 at 2:36 PM, AU9377 said:

I'm afraid to ask what he defines as "results". 

On 2/27/2024 at 6:31 PM, AUDub said:

She walked back her initial support for the Alabama IVF thing with the quickness lol. 

She's a female Lindsey Graham.