Biden forgets wife’s name- this has to stop

38 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Not surprised by your dementia. Thoughts & prayers.

Is that your cute way of saying you're guilty? :laugh:

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Is that your cute way of saying you're guilty? :laugh:

I don’t know how to break this to you, but it appears there’s more at play than dementia with you.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

I don’t know how to break this to you, but it appears there’s more at play than dementia with you.

Just a suggestion: focus on yourself and your actions. ;)

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Btw senility jokes/concerns about aging presidents isn’t new.

Personally, I hope they never stop. That was a good one.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Just a suggestion: focus on yourself and your actions. ;)

I know you can’t remember, but you keep asking me questions.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I know you can’t remember, but you keep asking me questions.

I have no problem remembering nor recognizing you cannot answer them. 

9 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I have no problem remembering nor recognizing you cannot answer them. 

I sense the chemistry and am happy for both of you - but could you 2 just get a room?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

When’s the last time an incumbent faced a legitimate primary challenger for the presidency. 

When was the last time an incumbent had such a low approval rating?  Unusual times.  I can see the Democrats and their cultish behavior sticking with Biden though.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

When was the last time an incumbent had such a low approval rating?  Unusual times.  I can see the Democrats and their cultish behavior sticking with Biden though.

image.thumb.png.084f073a0a07aea19765c86a4d570ef0.png

Edited by AUDub

26 minutes ago, AUDub said:

image.thumb.png.084f073a0a07aea19765c86a4d570ef0.png

Give it time….its early.  

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Give it time….its early.  

image.thumb.jpeg.6fe7889ac9b1443f11feffff3d65bc4c.jpeg

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, AU9377 said:

451,905 people touched his name on a ballot in South Carolina Saturday and they actually had another, sane, choice.

resultssc.JPG

We were talking about Biden...

14 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Not surprised by your dementia. Thoughts & prayers.

Hey, he can run for President according to one party...lol

The issue that Carter, Bush and even Trump didn’t have was the opinion they are too old to run.

A staggering majority of voters feel President Biden is too old to serve out a second term in office, according to a new poll — the latest data outlining growing concerns about the commander in chief’s advanced age.

A whopping 86% of US adults felt that the 81-year-old Biden is too old for another term in an ABC News/Ipsos pollreleased Sunday in the aftermath of a blistering special counsel report that noted apparent memory issues for the president.

Among those voters, 59% said that both Biden and his potential rival former President Donald Trump are too old, while only 27% felt Biden but not Trump is too old, per the poll.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/11/news/whopping-86-of-voters-feel-biden-is-too-old-to-finish-another-term-poll/

Even people who have worked with Biden are sounding the alarm.

Former aides who worked directly with President Biden in the Obama administration have called fears over his age “a very real issue” — with some alarmed at how he has become more “frail” and “mumbly.” 

“If you watch Joe Biden speak, oftentimes he sounds frail and he sounds more frail than he used to, even in 2019 and 2020,” Jon Favreau, the then-chief speechwriter for Obama when Biden was vice president, said in a recent episode of the “Pod Save America” podcast.

“The voice sounds frail, and he shuffles more because of the arthritis in his back,” Favreau said, adding that the oldest-ever president also appears “mumbly.”

He noted polls showing as many as 80% of Americans have expressed concern about the president being 81— saying it needs to be tackled head-on because voters can see his clear decline.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-news/ex-obama-aides-say-mumbly-bidens-age-a-very-real-issue/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=nypost

The podcast goes on to say Joe needs to have more public exposure to assuage public concern.  Yeah, that’ll do it.

It is pretty obvious to 86% of Americans, Joe ain’t with it.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

The issue that Carter, Bush and even Trump didn’t have was the opinion they are too old to run.

A staggering majority of voters feel President Biden is too old to serve out a second term in office, according to a new poll — the latest data outlining growing concerns about the commander in chief’s advanced age.

A whopping 86% of US adults felt that the 81-year-old Biden is too old for another term in an ABC News/Ipsos pollreleased Sunday in the aftermath of a blistering special counsel report that noted apparent memory issues for the president.

Among those voters, 59% said that both Biden and his potential rival former President Donald Trump are too old, while only 27% felt Biden but not Trump is too old, per the poll.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/11/news/whopping-86-of-voters-feel-biden-is-too-old-to-finish-another-term-poll/

Even people who have worked with Biden are sounding the alarm.

Former aides who worked directly with President Biden in the Obama administration have called fears over his age “a very real issue” — with some alarmed at how he has become more “frail” and “mumbly.” 

“If you watch Joe Biden speak, oftentimes he sounds frail and he sounds more frail than he used to, even in 2019 and 2020,” Jon Favreau, the then-chief speechwriter for Obama when Biden was vice president, said in a recent episode of the “Pod Save America” podcast.

“The voice sounds frail, and he shuffles more because of the arthritis in his back,” Favreau said, adding that the oldest-ever president also appears “mumbly.”

He noted polls showing as many as 80% of Americans have expressed concern about the president being 81— saying it needs to be tackled head-on because voters can see his clear decline.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-news/ex-obama-aides-say-mumbly-bidens-age-a-very-real-issue/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=nypost

The podcast goes on to say Joe needs to have more public exposure to assuage public concern.  Yeah, that’ll do it.

It is pretty obvious to 86% of Americans, Joe ain’t with it.

Trump’s too old too and spouts way more harebrained pablum. He gets a pass though. 

• Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Trump’s too old too and spouts way more harebrained pablum. He gets a pass though. 

Not according to polling.  He is around 62%, not 86%.  You can’t spout disapproval ratings (polls) and dispute this poll, can you?  Of course you can.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Not according to polling.  He is around 62%, not 86%.  You can’t spout disapproval ratings (polls) and dispute this poll, can you?  Of course you can.

I assert that the media and people in general are harder on Biden when Trump pretty much gets a pass for having the same issues.

I mean we’re literally in a thread where Trump got *his wife’s* name wrong lol. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I assert that the media and people in general are harder on Biden when Trump pretty much gets a pass for having the same issues.

I mean we’re literally in a thread where Trump got *his wife’s* name wrong lol. 

The issue is probably tied to Biden’s mannerisms when he walks and talks.  You just can’t fake it when its right before you eyes.  When has the media ever been harder on Biden than Trump?  Even with the media propaganda people are seeing through Biden’s fog.  

Here is what America sees:

“They told us we couldn't get 'em done 'cause things were so divided and, but I think everything's everything we've gotten done. He's just friendly state he wants to do away with, he gets elected and I really think his views on where to take America are older than… anyway.”

The man gets the original joke out and then rambles on to nowhere and gives up by saying his trademark phrase *anyway* signifying he is done talking.  Americans see this every day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

When people are ecstatic because  their  guy is only at 2/3rds  of the country thinks he’s too old - we’ve bottom out.

This is a historic race to the bottom.

Edited by auburnatl1

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

When people are ecstatic because  their  guy is only at 2/3rds  of the country thinks he’s too old - we’ve bottom out.

This is a historic race to the bottom.

Who said people were ecstatic?  And yes, this is not the best America can do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who said people were ecstatic?  And yes, this is not the best America can do.

What is your issue with Haley?