Cenk Makes Prediction About MSNBC And It HAPPENS

Cenk Makes Prediction About MSNBC And It HAPPENS

I think this is laughable. I truly do. This is TYT calling out MSNBC for being predictable when they defend Fani Willis. I present this as just proof that even the knee-jerks can see that there are reliable Narrative Monkeys on both sides. Cenk/TYT and MSNBC both state that FW had a bad day on the stand. Next day, MSNBC is out trying to polish that turd as much as possible. Now, in my mind FW was handed a strong case that could have destroyed and may yet destroy Trump. But she screwed it up massively by hiring her way underqualified BF and then lying in court about the affair. 

If this would be handled like any other cases and another prosecutor appointed, it would be a no brainer.  The most logical thing to have done at the close of testimony would have been for Nathan Wade to step down from his role in the case and have the remaining two lead prosecutors continue.  That would have at least been seen as a good gesture by the judge.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The most logical thing to have done at the close of testimony would have been for Nathan Wade to step down from his role in the case and have the remaining two lead prosecutors continue. 

Why do you think this hasn’t happened yet?

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why do you think this hasn’t happened yet?

Likely based on FW's gamble that, since there is no actual conflict, that the judge will be hesitant to remove her from the case. I think better judgment would have been to offer a sacrifice, so to speak.  Then again, better judgment is not her strong suit. She can appeal a decision to remove her office from the prosecution.  On the flip side, the defendants in the case likely won't be allowed to appeal a decision for her to remain until the case is completed.

The judge, I believe, can find that the appearance of a conflict is enough, whether or not that conflict actually exists or not.

Edited by AU9377

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Likely based on FW's gamble that, since there is no actual conflict, that the judge will be hesitant to remove her from the case. I think better judgment would have been to offer a sacrifice, so to speak.  Then again, better judgment is not her strong suit. She can appeal a decision to remove her office from the prosecution.  On the flip side, the defendants in the case likely won't be allowed to appeal a decision for her to remain until the case is completed.

The judge, I believe, can find that the appearance of a conflict is enough, whether or not that conflict actually exists or not.

It appears Fani Willis has gone all in and trying to bluff her way through.