Jim Jordan is as much of a joke as Marjorie - birds of a feather....

The sad thing is that some follow him as a trusted source of information. Today he is overseeing a hearing in which the explanation as to why Biden and Pence should not be charged and Trump was charged in a classified documents case has been laid out in writing and repeatedly by the Special Counsel.  Instead of acknowledging that in any way, House Republicans are conducting a circus event where they get to yell and scream unfounded accusations, giggle and then pretend that no explanation has been afforded the members.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 2

Robert Hurr is testifying in Congress today; don’t you think that might be something the public would want to hear?

This is the stuff America needs to hear:

Did Biden take the questioning seriously or did he set up the *old man with a failing memory* mantra?

Imortant stuff.  I don’t think MTG could organize this:

So now we get a more insight from the Hurr report.

Is the sunshine too bright?

• Like 1

i dislike jordan as much as trump. boys were molested and he turned a blind eye. he should not even be in politics. he is trash in my book and i do not believe a single word he says.

iam did biden touch your genitals or sniff your hair?. my god you banged me about trump and you are every single bit as bad. if you denie it i will be disappointed in you. not that that means much of course...............

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i dislike jordan as much as trump. boys were molested and he turned a blind eye. he should not even be in politics. he is trash in my book and i do not believe a single word he says.

He isn’t testifying, Hurr is; do you believe him?

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He isn’t testifying, Hurr is; do you believe him?

i have been doing the doc thing but i am always for the truth. Always....................

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

iam did biden touch your genitals or sniff your hair?. my god you banged me about trump and you are every single bit as bad. if you denie it i will be disappointed in you. not that that means much of course...............

No, Biden didn’t touch them, but is allowing doctors to cut off the genitals of young children just because they are confused about their sexuality.  I find that very offensive and should be called out.

Amazing what we are finding out:

Thanks for starting this thread.

Just like in Trump's secret document issues we/us (taxpayers) are again presented with another government official (Biden) not respecting and securing our documents that we own and paid for. These two are not fit for federal employment and should be removed from the ballot and/or office immediately. 

Our documents were stolen and if we don't wake up and expect more from our employees this type of crap will continue. Write you representatives and give them a piece of your mind and hold them accountable for ensuring our government is operating with our/your interests in mind.

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

So now we get a more insight from the Hurr report.

Is the sunshine too bright?

You do realize that Biden can speak about any of that without the document and there be no crime?

Why don't we talk about something real, like Hur's explanation of what makes the Biden case so different than the Trump case.

2 hours ago, creed said:

Just like in Trump's secret document issues we/us (taxpayers) are again presented with another government official (Biden) not respecting and securing our documents that we own and paid for. These two are not fit for federal employment and should be removed from the ballot and/or office immediately. 

Our documents were stolen and if we don't wake up and expect more from our employees this type of crap will continue. Write you representatives and give them a piece of your mind and hold them accountable for ensuring our government is operating with our/your interests in mind.

Hur went into great detail in showing why the two cases are not alike.

"Hur repeatedly reminded committee members that the most relevant statute at issue in the investigation requires that the unlawful retention of national defense information be willful — in other words, that it’s done with criminal intent. It’s a high standard that investigators in some other prominent probes have not met, such as in the Hillary Clinton email inquiry."

His report details the lengths Trump went to in trying to deceive the FBI as to the existence of documents.  Trump even requested that his attorney falsify an affidavit claiming that no other documents existed, while knowing that documents were at Mara Lago. Trump has, at no point, sat for an interview.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You do realize that Biden can speak about any of that without the document and there be no crime?

Why don't we talk about something real, like Hur's explanation of what makes the Biden case so different than the Trump case.

Is there a crime when Biden’s motivation is making $8 mill on a book deal if he used classified documents?  Probably not.  

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is there a crime when Biden’s motivation is making $8 mill on a book deal if he used classified documents?  Probably not.  

That is just the latest fairy tale.  Joe Biden didn't need a memo advising Obama on Afghanistan in order to write that book.  Did he use it? Sure, but it isn't as though he couldn't have gotten the book done without it.  It is certainly not unusual for a two term Vice President to be offered a multi million dollar book deal. 

Biden could have discussed every detail of what he advised Obama on and that not have been improper. You want to find something sinister.  I get that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

That is just the latest fairy tale.  Joe Biden didn't need a memo advising Obama on Afghanistan in order to write that book.  Did he use it? Sure, but it isn't as though he couldn't have gotten the book done without it.  It is certainly not unusual for a two term Vice President to be offered a multi million dollar book deal. 

Biden could have discussed every detail of what he advised Obama on and that not have been improper. You want to find something sinister.  I get that.

But he used classified documents, he could have done the book without those documents, but he used them.  That’s the point.  As I said it probably not criminial

14 hours ago, AU9377 said:

For me the main difference is how the documents and their return was handled after the crime. All the rest is the severity of the crime. However, people need to stay focused on the CRIME (the stealing of our documents). Bottom line is both of these bozos stole our documents, so quit making excuses for these two.

What would you expect to be a minimum charge for the crime?  In my opinion, just an apology is not enough. 

18 U.S.C. § 1924

There seems to be a bit of hypocrisy here. Both Biden and Trump took classified documents that should not be in their possession. From the televised photos it did not appear that Biden took crates upon crates of documents as Trump did. Nor, while an investigation is progressing, did Biden load and fly many of these crates to another location as did Trump…per a former Mar-a-Lago employee. Biden made money from a book. Trump businesses profited the entire time he was in the White House. Neither should have taken documents. An analogy of this would be you stole a dollar…I stole $100,000….you cooperated with authorities and I didn’t…in fact I did everything possible to cover my tracks. Which of us should be prosecuted?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tomcat said:

There seems to be a bit of hypocrisy here. Both Biden and Trump took classified documents that should not be in their possession. From the televised photos it did not appear that Biden took crates upon crates of documents as Trump did. Nor, while an investigation is progressing, did Biden load and fly many of these crates to another location as did Trump…per a former Mar-a-Lago employee. Biden made money from a book. Trump businesses profited the entire time he was in the White House. Neither should have taken documents. An analogy of this would be you stole a dollar…I stole $100,000….you cooperated with authorities and I didn’t…in fact I did everything possible to cover my tracks. Which of us should be prosecuted?

Excuses....

-Don't confuse quantity with quality. At this point we don't know. 

-Who cares how document/s got from one place to another (air, car, train). Both had documents transported to different locations.

13 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Has it occured to you trump would not be in bear the trouble he is in if he would keep his mouth shut? if you are a crook do not brag about about it.

44 minutes ago, creed said:

Excuses....

-Don't confuse quantity with quality. At this point we don't know. 

-Who cares how document/s got from one place to another (air, car, train). Both had documents transported to different locations.

It is important because documents were moved from the site of an investigation, Mar-a-Lago, to New Jersey. An intentional effort to hide them and mislead investigators.