Jim Jordan is as much of a joke as Marjorie - birds of a feather....

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Has it occured to you trump would not be in bear the trouble he is in if he would keep his mouth shut? if you are a crook do not brag about about it.

Yes, that is why Trump is in so much trouble, but that doesn’t excuse Biden’s behavior.

By the way; how do you feel about the Gold Star father that was arrested for *protesting* during Biden’s SOTU speech?  Justified for Biden to press charges?

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, that is why Trump is in so much trouble, but that doesn’t excuse Biden’s behavior.

By the way; how do you feel about the Gold Star father that was arrested for *protesting* during Biden’s SOTU speech?  Justified for Biden to press charges?

trump pissed on a father of a muslim who gave his life for his troops. i am not sure what he said but if you think biden said go arrest that men i do not know what to tell you. at least biden did not encourage folks in the audience to beat his azz and holler hit him again............piss on trump and his views of vets and wounded vets being losers. if i ever see him i will slap his face if i am able for that alone. you guys were fine with trump doing stuff but when it comes to biden it is a no no?

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you guys were fine with trump doing stuff but when it comes to biden it is a no no?

Biden has the opportunity to be a bigger man and drop the charges against the father, so far he has not. Trump did react poorly to the Gold Star father I agree.  Biden is up and we are waiting to see how it plays out.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden has the opportunity to be a bigger man and drop the charges against the father, so far he has not. Trump did react poorly to the Gold Star father I agree.  Biden is up and we are waiting to see how it plays out.

i never saw any of it. so i am not sure what the guy did. was he threatening biden? if it was a small thing i agree he should be released.

22 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i never saw any of it. so i am not sure what the guy did. was he threatening biden? if it was a small thing i agree he should be released.

No, he just wanted Biden to acknowledge the 13 Marines that lost their lives in Afghanistan’s withdrawal.  Biden didn’t in 2022, 23 and didn’t seem to be heading in that direction in the speech.  He had enough and said something.

4 hours ago, creed said:

Excuses....

-Don't confuse quantity with quality. At this point we don't know. 

-Who cares how document/s got from one place to another (air, car, train). Both had documents transported to different locations.

"Quantity has a quality all its own."