Fani Willis hit with 22 Charges of Impeachment, Withholding Evidence, Taking office while owing money to the State of Georgia at time of oath...

Can you name Fani Willis' name on Wade's Cell Phone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How do screw up a Lead Pipe Cinch Prosecution?

You turn it into two-bit Blaxploitation movie out of the 70s.  

They aren't actual charges.  My understanding is that the General Assembly can't remove her from office. The State Attorney General could attempt to charge something, but that is shaky ground to be on and wouldn't be smart on his part at all.

Edited by AU9377

19 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

They aren't actual charges.  My understanding is that the General Assembly can't remove her from office. The State Attorney General could attempt to charge something, but that is shaky ground to be on and wouldn't be smart on his part at all.

i get so sick of the bullsh*t and lies anymore. if i post a lie you bet it was because i was mislead.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Can you name Fani Willis' name on Wade's Cell Phone?

do not knock the grip................i speak from experience. same grip different lady. i believe you are trying to embarrass her.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, AU9377 said:

She has lost the confidence of the public, and she blew right past the "appearance of impropriety."

This case is dead till AFTER the election. I WANT trump GONE. I want him replaced as nominee, just as bad as I want President Poops-his-pants replaced as well.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

do not knock the grip................i speak from experience. same grip different lady. i believe you are trying to embarrass her.

She and Wade embarrassed themselves. It took no outside help to commit an unforced error.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

She has lost the confidence of the public, and she blew right past the "appearance of impropriety."

This case is dead till AFTER the election. I WANT trump GONE. I wasn't him replaced as nominee, just as bad as I want President Poops-his-pants replaced as well.

The only point I was making is that the video with the guy claiming however many "charges" was misleading.  The legislature can pass a resolution, but they cannot charge someone with a crime.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, AU9377 said:

The only point I was making is that the video with the guy claiming however many "charges" was misleading.  The legislature can pass a resolution, but they cannot charge someone with a crime.

Brother, I agree with you. What the "likely voters" are hearing is: Fani Willis is probably a bad actor who is X, Y, and maybe Z herself and should not be believed when she prosecutes this case. It is the court of public opinion for the "likely voters" that matters now. THAT is the only court that will hear this case before the election thanks to all this. Even if it goes to trial, the appeals are automatically lined up and to be blunt pretty strong to overturn. Remember, it is the "Appearance of Impropriety" that matters. The appeals alone will likely go 2-3 years or more AFTER the trial. trump could be close to out of office by then. I think now and have thought for all time this was the case that was going to get him. But FW screwed it up. 

I got to watch some of the commentary on this over the last 2-3 days. FW and NW have kept their text messages away from the court so far. Does anyone want to guess why? The cell phone records go back to AUG-2019!!! show they shared an average of 8-10K text messages a month, plus about 2K calls a month. That don't sound like a professional relationship to me nor many other people. That is going back 5 years!!! 😒 His name for her was GGPP. 

And no one in the GA Legal Community thinks he is anything but a lightweight attorney or judge. Yes, he was a part-substitute-judge while she was full-time at the magistrate level. As one GA Legal "expert" said: "he might have made the Top 50 List of eligible candidates available."

Edited by DKW 86

12 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Brother, I agree with you. What the "likely voters" are hearing is: Fani Willis is probably a bad actor who is X, Y, and maybe Z herself and should not be believed when she prosecutes this case. It is the court of public opinion for the "likely voters" that matters now. THAT is the only court that will hear this case before the election thanks to all this. Even if it goes to trial, the appeals are automatically lined up and to be blunt pretty strong to overturn. Remember, it is the "Appearance of Impropriety" that matters. The appeals alone will likely go 2-3 years or more AFTER the trial. trump could be close to out of office by then. I think now and have thought for all time this was the case that was going to get him. But FW screwed it up. 

I got to watch some of the commentary on this over the last 2-3 days. FW and NW have kept their text messages away from the court so far. Does anyone want to guess why? The cell phone records go back to AUG-2019!!! show they shared an average of 8-10K text messages a month, plus about 2K calls a month. That don't sound like a professional relationship to me nor many other people. That is going back 5 years!!! 😒 His name for her was GGPP. 

And no one in the GA Legal Community thinks he is anything but a lightweight attorney or judge. Yes, he was a part-substitute-judge while she was full-time at the magistrate level. As one GA Legal "expert" said: "he might have made the Top 50 List of eligible candidates available."

in my opinion if you bring up the womans genitals you are as sorry as anything she would have done. you are a nudist right? can you imagine what your enemies would say about you? i cannot give a pass on this.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

in my opinion if you bring up the womans genitals you are as sorry as anything she would have done. you are a nudist right? can you imagine what your enemies would say about you? i cannot give a pass on this.

I am just sharing it as what was broadcast all over the nation. The denials don't ring true.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

I am just sharing it as what was broadcast all over the nation. The denials don't ring true.

ok so you get mad at me right? you gonna repost all those nude penile pics i sent you? there is no excuse for it.

22 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ok so you get mad at me right? you gonna repost all those nude penile pics i sent you? there is no excuse for it.

fiddy, those pics are too cherished by myself, you know I wouldn't share any of that with any one else...

😉

• Love 1

This has got to hurt Fani’s case:

• Like 1