- UK goes out in round 2 (32)

- Auburn exits in the sweet 16

- UT goes out in the sweet 16

- turds make it to elite 8 round

Our write ups:

image.png

image.png

image.png

They have UConn beating Purdue for the NC (This will be wrong because Purdue will NEVER get this deep). I still believe we can beat UConn because they have not played a team like us (but we will have to have our 3 ball and FT's working + low TOs).  

Link: Predicting All 63 Games For The 2024 March Madness Bracket (msn.com)

Edited by 81spacetiger
added link
  • Like 1

Love my Tigers, but seeded 4 in the toughest bracket is not an avenue to the championship. If Auburn makes it that far, can our Tigers knock off UConn? Personally hoping UConn gets upset before then. hahahaha

UConn's seen basically everything tbh. Texas, Kansas (when they had a bit more juice), UNC, Gonzaga, Seton Hall, St Johns, Creighton, Marquette. Clingan, Newton and Alex Karaban were all on last year's team too iirc. I still think we can win, but we aren't gonna be on a different level of talent than anything else they've seen to date 

• Like 1

Jaylin really needs to be in a position to win that Karaban matchup. The frames on their guards just don't make me very excited on how we match up with them there. Clingan is a monster of a defensive big by himself; I don't want to see a world where they can have him + another big providing consistent help in the paint 

In the St John's game, they did give up 34 rebounds (Joel Soriano is a big, big mofo) and 45% from 3 from what I'm seeing. Only problem is Conn shot 57% from the floor, 50% from 3, and 92% from the stripe. (Not like SJU at this point in Pitino's rebuild has a TON of talent but still)

About to put the game on now and watch