NCAA Round 1 - AU vs Yale

Just now, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Yes officiating has been uneven, but it's the effect of that early flagrant 2. We're not going to get many calls when you have a player throwing an elbow 2 minutes in to the game. 

Not to mention we have a reputation of committing a lot of fouls.

• Like 1

AU is what AU is. Controlled fast emotional chaos.  Good and bad. Gotta stop slowly trotting down each possession  and playing half court.  That’s Yales game. 

2nd half - rattle them and unleash hell.

• Like 2

More Tre in the second half please. The offense flows much better with him at the point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

We seem to have terrible tournament luck. 

This second half will be interesting. 2019 had alot of adversity in the first round . The other rounds were much smoother until the refs screwed up the final 4

• Like 1

JB looked like he was limping going in to the locker room. He has been physical and he has been banging around under the rim. 

3 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Yes officiating has been uneven, but it's the effect of that early flagrant 2. We're not going to get many calls when you have a player throwing an elbow 2 minutes in to the game. 

That was so dumb. Maybe it was marginal, but c'mon man. 

Just now, tigerrules said:

JB looked like he was limping going in to the locker room. He has been physical and he has been banging around under the rim. 

He has been getting beat to death to tell the truth.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Yeah, but I thought he might come back. Have they said anything definitively.  Losing him hurts.  Gotta gut it up and finish.

He’s back 2 steals 2 or 3 dunks. He’s ok

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I think he just walks like that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I’m so mad about these one sided refs. Their player intentionally smacks Chaney in the face and they don’t call that a flagrant??? 😡

Nothing to see here….

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Eagle-2 said:

Doesn't get the ball nearly enough.

It’s beating a dead horse, but that falls in line when you don’t have the best playmakers. A lot of Chaney’s looks come off of set plays, and there’s only so many set plays you can really run

We are 30% from 3

50% overall & 8/9 FT

We aren’t playing as bad as some think.  Definitely could be playing better and I think we will second half

JB and JWill plus guys driving and drawing fouls. Well ease away from this team

Aden needs either for his 3 game to get going or he needs to be able to drive and finish at the hoop. Right now he can distribute the ball but that's about it. If I were the opposing team I would not worry about collapsing on him if he drives. He just can not finish right now.

1 minute ago, thewhiz7 said:

Aden needs either for his 3 game to get going or he needs to be able to drive and finish at the hoop. Right now he can distribute the ball but that's about it. If I were the opposing team I would not worry about collapsing on him if he drives. He just can not finish right now.

I think him and Cooper have the same stature. Man Cooper could finish under the rim even with the trees in. I guess no need to dwell on the past 

• Like 1

Idk about the locker room/chemistry stuff, but if you just replaced Aden with Wendell and started Tre, I’m not sure if this team isn’t a top 2 seed 

• Like 1