Finebaum Show today

AWK

I'm afraid to even listen to the show today, there is going to be so much Crimson and white BS being thrown around it might start spewing out of my Radio. Im not saying UAT doesnt deserve credit for the win, because it was nice, but Finebaum is gonna act like its VDay and Mike Shula just turned water into wine :blink::puke:

Their fall will be worth the wait to watch. :au:

185907[/snapback]

Amen. GREAT comedy indeed! :D

AWK, I've got a solution for you. I won't charge you for it either. I will alleviate all your mental anguish and anxiety with four simple words. You ready?

Don't. Listen. To. Finebaum.

That's it. No gag reflex being overworked. No blood boiling. No visions of mullets and beer can pyramids. Just listen to some music or something. The knowledge that your blood pressure is normal and you're in good mental health is my payment.

AWK, I've got a solution for you.  I won't charge you for it either.  I will alleviate all your mental anguish and anxiety with four simple words.  You ready?

Don't.  Listen.  To.  Finebaum.

That's it.  No gag reflex being overworked.  No blood boiling.  No visions of mullets and beer can pyramids.  Just listen to some music or something.  The knowledge that your blood pressure is normal and you're in good mental health is my payment.

185923[/snapback]

Yes you are right, here is $3.50 :D But I am compelled to listen......it's like an addiction, I always think, well the next caller cant be as completly retarded as the last, and of course every time, low and behold im wrong :blink:

I have a picture of a little Dachshund whipping it's tail back and forth, so excited it is spraying pee all over the place. :)

PS - Titan offered you some great advice. :clap:

Archived