anyone going to fayetteville

autigger

Know of anything to do before the game any sites to see? We are leaving at 530am sat morning....

:au: We're going from Bham Friday afternoon! I've never been though and have no idea where to go or what to see. We will be looking for tickets on Saturday unless we find some before then. So, if you or anybody has any (7 needed) let me know. :au:

In all honesty, no fooling around, you really should not make that long drive without tickets!!! Don't let the "not a sell out" fool you. For some reason, and I imagine it's this way at alot of schools, people wait til the last minute and get burned. You can call 1 800 982 HOGS and see if they are selling any or check a few Razorback message boards. I'm just giving friendly advice from one man to another. Fayetteville isn't Kentucky, Vandy, or a Miss. school where 7 tickets together lay around for free. This game will be a sell out.

Know of anything to do before the game any sites to see?  We are leaving at 530am sat morning....

188329[/snapback]

If you're looking for the place to be Friday night or after the game Dickson st. is the hangout. Dickson is just off campus and you'll find plenty of eating and drinking places.

http://www.dicksonst.com/

To add on more thing, the 1,000 tickets that remained open as of last week, are $150 tickets. UA has lots of club level and indoor seating that range from around $110 to, If I remember correctly, almost $160 A TICKET!!! You dont want to show up with 7 people and have to dish out $160 a person!!!

You are welcome. You know, the visitors section is a pretty decent place to sit. I have never sat there but its better seating than what they dish out to new season ticket holders.

:au: We're going from Bham Friday afternoon!  I've never been though and have no idea where to go or what to see.  We will be looking for tickets on Saturday unless we find some before then.  So, if you or anybody has any (7 needed) let me know.  :au:

188343[/snapback]

I have some friends traveling with the Alumni Association. Some of them are taking extra tickets. I am not sure where they will arrive at, once they get to the stadium. However, I think the band and cheerleaders are flying with them so look for the busses.

we are leaving from bham at 530. we have estimated 8 hours to get there without any stops. my brother is electing to not take 78 b/c of alabama/olemiss traffic. What is the weather suppose to be like? I saw where it was suppose to be 80 in the afternoon and 50 at night. How fast will the temp drop?

We are flying in On Friday night. Is there a good sports bar that we can go to on Sat. and watch games that is pretty close to the stadium? I have never been to Hog Country.

What you are looking for is Dickson St. It is right off campus. If you are more of a mainstream type of guy ( Chilis, Hooters etc...) just ask someone to point you to the mall. Its just a few miles off campus and that whole mall area contains more of the big family oriented places to eat and shopping.

http://www.dicksonst.com/

Archived