Vote for Aubie

TigerButch

as mentioned before in another thread, this thing has to be rigged or

hackers have stuffed the ballot box. I doubt Aubie will win no matter how

many votes he gets.

Look at the votes now. This thing is clearly rigged. A week ago at this time, Aubie had over 100,000 votes against Herb the Humper. The same people pretty much vote all the time. No way it comes out like this this week. :no:

The stupid thing is rigged. Aubie is a ten-times better mascot than any of the rest of them on there. I'll keep voting, but I don't think it matters.

Don't they like bust one of these guys every year for someone making a voting program. Know that like 2 years ago Aubie was busted cause someone used one for us.

Umm crap. The original link sent any of us who clicked it to the Thanks For Voting page. The url you linked us to gave us the cookies telling our computer that we've already voted today - thus not allowing us to vote at all. So if you can, edit the original post and take the "thanks" out of the link.

thanks.

Umm crap. The original link sent any of us who clicked it to the Thanks For Voting page. The url you linked us to gave us the cookies telling our computer that we've already voted today - thus not allowing us to vote at all. So if you can, edit the original post and take the "thanks" out of the link.

thanks.

188953[/snapback]

Sorry about that. This link will work.

http://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/capitalone/index

I have tried and tried and tried and tried, but I just can't seem to give a rats rear who wins the mascot challenge. I think I voted once the first year it was advertised here, after that it lost its excitement. :big:

Archived