LSU Auburn

bayoubengal58

It should be a good game. LSU's D may in fact shut down Auburn's O. We'll see. But since Russell will give our defense ample opportunity to score touchdowns, hopefully your point will be moot.

War Damn Eagle!

i dont know why everybody is thinking auburn has a shot with lsu ...auburn's offense will get shut down by lsu's d

geaux  :lsu:

191279[/snapback]

go crawl your corndogged coonass back under the rock that you crawled out of....you are obviously in your daily drunken stupor and funtioning normally for a misfit,derelick degenerate from louisianna.....go clean the filth from between your nasty toes.....damn corndog

i dont know why everybody is thinking auburn has a shot with lsu ...auburn's offense will get shut down by lsu's d

191279[/snapback]

Jeeze, now that you came over here and with 1 post have explained it to me that way, I have to agree - we don't have a chance. The fact that you have an offense that seems to have nearly as many turnovers as they do TD's, and have yet to play a decent game from wire to wire all year really shouldn't matter should it?

Thanks for your post, now go crawl back under your rock. :moon:

191279[/snapback]

Jeeze, now that you came over here and with 1 post have explained it to me that way, I have to agree - we don't have a chance. The fact that you have an offense that seems to have nearly as many turnovers as they do TD's, and have yet to play a decent game from wire to wire all year really shouldn't matter should it?

Thanks for your post, now go crawl back under your rock. :moon:

191290[/snapback]

Beano Cook just predicted an Auburn loss-you guys are finished!

why do yall call us corndogs you gay ass war eagle

191311[/snapback]

LOL - wonderful statements like that are a big part off the reason :moon::moon:

:flame::corndog:

um, excuse me but it is not spelled "geaux", it is simply go, but since you have nothing original like war eagle i guess a funny way of spelling one of the most common words in the english language gets you guys excited. I guess i can expect some lame, "what is your mascot comment" or "we have a fricken tiger" :poke:

WAR EAGLE

Archived