Who will you be rooting for?

PChamp119

ONLY ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT THIS GAME:

I can't do it. Just win the freakin game, dama bama. Then get ready to FALL!!!!!!!

My gut tells me that LSU wins by 14.

Its like chinese water torture pulling for the turds, however if that bridge comes up I will chose then. However if no one else upsets LSU then :puke::puke: I guess I will have to want UAT to win. :angry:

Seriously, as an Auburn fan, I'm excited to see a former Okla. State (Miles) and Utah (Meyer) coach try their hands @ out-recruiting Tubbs, Fulmer and Richt in the SEC. This should keep Shula in place for at least 2 more years (another good thing for AU fans). Most coaches coming into the SEC from outside the Southeast US suck @ recruiting in the Southeast (exception being Saban coming from Mich. State, but he was a great recruiter even competing against Michigan and Mich. State was a program on the skids when he got there). Meyer and Miles were average recruiters AT BEST @ their other schools and have never shown any great recruiting talent. (Meyer's QB coup @ Utah was a recruit to lose because of family connections to the school, so he gets no Brownie points for that one).

192198[/snapback]

Do you really think any coach could be above average in recruiting at Okla. State going up against Oklahoma, Texas, etc.? While it's way to early to rate Miles as a recruiter at LSU he's off to a pretty good start.

Rivals

This might sound crazy, but even if we had beaten LSU on Saturday, I would still want Bama to win this game. I want us to be the team that crushes Alabama's undefeated season on their last game of the year. I just think that would be so sweet.

Personally, I'm pulling for a :msu: upset on the 5th. That would make things so much easier.

I'm struggling mighty hard with :lsu: - :ua: , but as Titan stated, I love :au: a lot more than I hate :ua: so I would have to find it somewhere deep down inside of me to say "Go Bama".

I'll cross that rickety old bridge when I get there!!  I'm still holding out hope that LSU will lose again....to anybody but Bama!!!!

...wishful thinking, I know.

192136[/snapback]

Watching bama play the last few weeks they would have to find A LOT of offense to be able to beat :lsu: . And with Brodie limping now, they had better hope he is able to get some much needed rest these next 2 weeks.

That being said I think the wild card in all this is :arky:

They have played VERY well in their last 4 - granted 3 L's but played bama & GA very close, & us close in the first half.

Their next 3 :usc: , :om: , :msu: = lot's of time to get better & gel before they go into LSU for the upset (& to make them bowl eligible).

So I say :puke: bama

Go :arky: !

WAR EAGLE!

Watching bama play the last few weeks they would have to find A LOT of offense to be able to beat  :lsu: . And with Brodie limping now, they had better hope he is able to get some much needed rest these next 2 weeks.

192300[/snapback]

Slightly off topic, but did I miss something? Is Brodie literally limping?/wounded?

Watching bama play the last few weeks they would have to find A LOT of offense to be able to beat  :lsu: . And with Brodie limping now, they had better hope he is able to get some much needed rest these next 2 weeks.

192300[/snapback]

Slightly off topic, but did I miss something? Is Brodie literally limping?/wounded?

192579[/snapback]

No. He was a little banged up and sore during the UT game. He did take one direct

shot to his left knee. They are going to have him wear a knee brace for a few games

as a precaution to any possibility that it might aggrevate it if he gets hits a few more

times like that shot.

Personally, I'm pulling for a  :msu: upset on the 5th. That would make things so much easier.

That's the way to talk. MORE COWBELL! :cheer::msu: I'd love for that to happen.

LSU needs to lose a game if AU has any chance of defending the SEC title this season. That being said, if only uat has the realistic chance of beating them then I will be rooting for LSU to lose that game (note the wording -- I have not betrayed my AU Tigers.) Preferrably the game will end up being a physical, knockdown SEC slugfest with about 5 OT periods to ensure all players are completely exhausted after the game. I don't really want to see anyone injured but I wouldn't mind if a couple of 'em were hobbling around there at the end asking for help off the field so that the back-ups could get in a few snaps. :moon:

192300[/snapback]

192579[/snapback]

No. He was a little banged up and sore during the UT game. He did take one direct

shot to his left knee. They are going to have him wear a knee brace for a few games

as a precaution to any possibility that it might aggrevate it if he gets hits a few more

times like that shot.

192582[/snapback]

"I think coach (David) Rader saw the same play and now I get to wear a knee brace," said Croyle, who was limping noticeably on Sunday.

"It's pretty sore. I've got a little bone bruise. Just one of those things where tissue gets caught between your bones and just flares up. It ain't no big deal."

Link

192300[/snapback]

192579[/snapback]

times like that shot.

192582[/snapback]

"I think coach (David) Rader saw the same play and now I get to wear a knee brace," said Croyle, who was limping noticeably on Sunday.

"It's pretty sore. I've got a little bone bruise. Just one of those things where tissue gets caught between your bones and just flares up. It ain't no big deal."

Link

192629[/snapback]

Thanks for the info and link. I never wish for any player to be injured. However, if Brodie thought this about Tennessee:
..Croyle said. 'Them boys, they hit you. ... They were headhunters. That's what makes them so good.'
then he better have a brace on when LSU's and Auburn's defenses starts hitting him.

Over the years I have done some things that in looking back I really regret. My father used to say one of the hardest things to live with is a regret.

In the words of an old country song,"I'd steal a newsboy's dime for a small glass of wine, my hand gets to trembling so. I've brought many tears to my momma's eyes how far down can I go?"

That being said I must draw the line somewhere. I can not, I will not pull for UAT today, tomorow, or ever. That is one regret which would be too hard to live with.

Just thinking about the possibility of pulling for UAT makes me feel down and out.

WAR EAGLE!!!

I guess I am going to have to pull for Bama although I really don't want to. Like others said, maybe LSU will get upset and then we won't have to worry about this whole thing!!

Regardless, Auburn has to win out so WAR EAGLE AND BEAT THE REBELS!!!!

What is best for Auburn? For uat to lose. Do fellow Tigers want to hear the constant arrogant, red neck bubba's drool on about how they beat LSU if they did?

Of course not, nothing about a uat win helps :au:

What is best for Auburn? For uat to lose. Do fellow Tigers want to hear the constant arrogant, red neck bubba's drool on about how they beat LSU if they did?

Of course not, nothing about a uat win helps  :au:

192770[/snapback]

Also, I would think the more they win the better their recruiting will be.

No one has as much right to stop them in their tracks as we do.

And there is no better place for their hopes/dreams to come crumbling than at Jordan Hare.

Here's pulling for UAT so they can get punked a few weeks later!

I will be rooting against LSU. Of course, I will have to constantly remind myself of this, and it could be the most difficult game to watch of the year.

Archived