Who will you be rooting for?

PChamp119

For me it depends which game is played first - UGA/AU or LSU/Bama.

But I'm rooting for Bama in this one (unless we lose to Georgia before they play). But quite a few friends of mine want LSU so Bama has no chance. How about y'all?

As long as Auburn is in the hunt, and a Bama win will help Auburn in it's quest for the SEC West, then I will pull for Bama to win that game. I know it's hard, but bottom line is, I love Auburn more than I hate Bama. I want a chance to defend our title and LSU winning out doesn't give us that chance.

Go Bama! (I can't say the RT phrase) :blink:

I think Auburn has a chance to run the table and if Bama beats LSU, the ball is back in our court. Anyone that doesn't want a shot to go to Atlanta is crazy!

I am TOTALLY struggling with this one. It is in Auburn's best interests for bammer to beat LSU, since if/when we beat them in the Iron Bowl, we win the West. But DAMN - it's BAMMER!! I am struggling with "Is an SEC Championship game appearance and possible win more important than seeing bammer go down in flames?" :big:

I do know that if it can't be Auburn, I would MUCH rather see LSU go to ATL than bammer. Heckfire, I'd rather see ANYONE win the west over bammer.

Like you, I suppose I can see the outcome of the first game, whichever one it may be that day, and then let that be the deciding factor. But it will be VERY hard.

We need Bama to win. Then and only then do we control our own destiny again. (Why am I rhyming? :big: )

That being said, I will be hollering loud for the Bengal Tigers. Just....can't....bring myself....to....pull for.....AAAARRRRGGHH.

lsu. i know that hurts us, but i'm holding out hope for one of those ole miss/lsu throwback games when they used to be real rivals. ole miss always plays them close. either way, i can't pull for bama in anything. ever.

If I somehow KNEW that Auburn would beat UGA and Alabama, then I would root for Alabama. But since there is no way to know, I have to root for the bammer loss, to ease my mind that they will not play for the NC.

I'll cross that rickety old bridge when I get there!! I'm still holding out hope that LSU will lose again....to anybody but Bama!!!!

...wishful thinking, I know.

Right now, ALL I am "worrying" about is ole miss. :au::cheer:

WE must take care of what we can control and let the others fend for themselves.

As to whether or not I could ever "root" for uat...I doubt it very seriously. B)

I dont know if i can cheer for UAT, but I will cheer for Roman Harper... is that close enough? :D

i can't do it....it would be easier for me to spend the weekend with richard simmons than it would be for me to pull for the bammerfarts....at least when the weekend was over with richieboy, i could retain some semblence of self-respect

For me it depends which game is played first - UGA/AU or LSU/Bama.

But I'm rooting for Bama in this one (unless we lose to Georgia before they play). But quite a few friends of mine want LSU so Bama has no chance. How about y'all?

192119[/snapback]

I'm not going to watch the :lsu: bammie game. Then, when I hear the score I will be pleased no matter who wins.

But I do want to destroy bammie's season. And I do mean DESTROY. The best way is for them to come into the Iron Bowl undefeated, and we lay a 60-0 whuppin' on them.

:au::sec::football: Champs (again)

I thought about making a poll for this topic, since it's such a good, tough question, but that'd be the 3 thread about it so i haven't made it.

I want for both of them to receive a LOSS for that game. Regardless of which team wins the game, I think they should both have a loss added to their records.

I'm going to hope for a miracle that LSU will be upset by someone that sucks. I mean, if Tenn can pull that comeback on them, someone sucky can upset LSU. Ole Miss?

I'm with you Titan. I hate alabama...but how can anybody not want us to go to Atlanta?

I can't believe some of you would rather LSU go to the SEC championship regardless, eliminating us, than to have Alabama have a CHANCE if they beat us.

I am not ashamed to admit, that if we don't have another SEC loss by their gametime..i will be yelling Roll Tide all game.

ANYTHING THAT HELPS AUBURN I AM 100% FOR.

This is easy...I am rooting for bama.

Honestly, if the Alabama defense doesnt force some turnovers....this game might be in LSU's favor. Your talking about an Alabama offense that has only scored only 1 td in 2 games....

For a true Auburn fan, what could possibly be better than to have the opportunity to knock both our chief rivals from the unbeaten ranks on consecutive weekends and then turn around and do it to one of them again for the SEC Championship? I'm probably going to have a wet dream just thinking about it for the next couple of weeks! I have no doubt in my mind that the Tigers at this point are much better than those either of those two undefeated teams. The only thing I have any doubt about is the thought that the turds can actually beat LSU and that the leg humpers can beat the Gators without Shockley and several of their other starters that are out. There is a LOT of football yet to be played and we are still very much in the hunt and getting better every day! :cheer:

If the LSU-Bama game is the last one before our game against Bama, I'm routing for Bama. However, since I have infinite faith Les Miles can lose to anybody anytime (a la fulmer), I'm going for the quick fix of LSU over Bama. LSU will stub their corndog toes against somebody before the end of the year. Sylvester Croom's swan song?

Seriously, as an Auburn fan, I'm excited to see a former Okla. State (Miles) and Utah (Meyer) coach try their hands @ out-recruiting Tubbs, Fulmer and Richt in the SEC. This should keep Shula in place for at least 2 more years (another good thing for AU fans). Most coaches coming into the SEC from outside the Southeast US suck @ recruiting in the Southeast (exception being Saban coming from Mich. State, but he was a great recruiter even competing against Michigan and Mich. State was a program on the skids when he got there). Meyer and Miles were average recruiters AT BEST @ their other schools and have never shown any great recruiting talent. (Meyer's QB coup @ Utah was a recruit to lose because of family connections to the school, so he gets no Brownie points for that one).

Ya'll do realize that LSU's only schedule after Bama is Ole Miss and Arkansas, both of which LSU is in Baton Rouge. Just food for thought. If Alabama does not beat LSU, then it is plain and simple, that LSU is going to the SEC Championship being undefeated in the West.

I know it is hard to root for Bama, but I would be more satisfied if this Iron Bowl was for all the marbles. I think we have a chance at winning all our games from here out. Athens isn't near as scary as LSU, and Cox handled him just fine there.

I can do a lot of things:

1. Understand that it is good for Auburn if bama beats LSU

2. Understand that if LSU beats bama, we don't get to go to the SECCG

3. Know that bama beating LSU would make my bama grad daughter happy

4. Know that bama beating LSU would make my Mother and some of my best friends happy.

5. Etc.

What I cannot do under any circumstances no matter how hard I try:

1. Pull for bama to beat anybody.

So it's real easy for me........Geaux Tigers. :cheer:

I believe that I'll pull for :ua: !!! :roflol:

Oh wait.. I'm not suppose to vote in this am I?

So I'll skip on over a bit. When Bama earns the right

to be in the SECCG with their Iron Bowl victory, I'll

tell ya then. LOL

As much as I hate to do it, I must pull for :ua: versus :lsu: That being said, I truly do not believe the Tahd has the muscle to pull it off offensively against the LSU defense.

November 19th is the game :au: must win at all costs!

Archived