Ole Miss

auwallace

i think its time we move on from the LSU game and start the "by how much" thread for ole miss. I'm pumped for this game because i don't see Ole Sis as having a snowballs chance in hell of stopping our offense, could be very exciting. I just hope coach OGERon doesn't get roid rage while we're runnin up the score.

:au: 38- :om: 14

Not sure what the line is but if its anything less than AU -28, I'm taking AU!!!

192371[/snapback]

Best go cash out some CDs Scott, it opened at 20... ;)

:au:

I just don’t see Ole Miss being able to make this very close. They will play hard, and I expect it to be close till the avalanche gets to moving down hill and then all they can do is get out of the way.

My prediction - :au: – 42 :om: – 9

I think Ole Miss will work very hard to keep Kenny Irons under 200 yards, but to no avail. I think he will break the 200-yard mark again this week. While the Ole Miss defense is doing their best to stop KI, the AU receivers will be racking up huge chunks of real estate. If Brad Lester plays, he may go over the 100 yard mark as well.

But then again, I have always been a :homer:

But then again, I have always been a :homer:

192385[/snapback]

I have one contention with your post.........

:homer: 's don't know they are :homer: 's

Not sure what the line is but if its anything less than AU -28, I'm taking AU!!!

192371[/snapback]

192375[/snapback]

my brother (Ole Miss fan) and I made a huge bet before the season on whether or not Ole Miss finishes with a winning record.

Here's the bet:

If Ole Miss finishes with a losing record he has to pay off a $5,000 student loan that he co-signed with me on.

If Ole Miss finishes with a winning record I have to pay for tickets to the LSU/Ole Miss game every year for him and his wife for the rest of my life!!!

They are at 4 losses right now and still have AU and LSU left........SO PLEASE DON'T BLOW THIS FOR ME GUYS!!! :lol:

192371[/snapback]

192375[/snapback]

my brother (Ole Miss fan) and I made a huge bet before the season on whether or not Ole Miss finishes with a winning record.

Here's the bet:

If Ole Miss finishes with a losing record he has to pay off a $5,000 student loan that he co-signed with me on.

If Ole Miss finishes with a winning record I have to pay for tickets to the LSU/Ole Miss game every year for him and his wife for the rest of my life!!!

They are at 4 losses right now and still have AU and LSU left........SO PLEASE DON'T BLOW THIS FOR ME GUYS!!! :lol:

192398[/snapback]

WOW!!! Yeah, I would say that was a pretty big bet!!!!

No offense but I hope you guys lose to Ole Miss...that would mean I don't have to route for Bama!!! :big:

WOW!!! Yeah, I would say that was a pretty big bet!!!!

No offense but I hope you guys lose to Ole Miss...that would mean I don't have to route for Bama!!! :big:

192407[/snapback]

Well we play Bama first then Ole Miss....so most likely you are going to have to pull for Bama and if that doesn't work out, then you can pull for Ole Miss!! :D

192371[/snapback]

192375[/snapback]

Here's the bet:

192398[/snapback]

Dang, glad my brother is an Auburn fan (unlike our older brother, bama :homer: ). I couldn't afford a bet like that. Whoa!

Dang, glad my brother is an Auburn fan (unlike our older brother, bama  :homer: ).  I couldn't afford a bet like that.  Whoa!

192451[/snapback]

well i think I got the better end of the deal....I can afford $80/yr. Plus at the beginning of the season if you looked at Ole Miss's schedule, it seemed I was the underdog. There schedule is very weak. I just have to send my thanks out to Vandy and Wyoming......

you folks are underrating their defensive improvement i think, but i also think our defense played a bad game if they score more than 10 on us... friend of mine pointed to the heart breaking lose to florida in 2002 and said to watch out for that kind of response from this team. our next game that year was lsu which we won 31-7. sooooo, i'm gonna go with:

AU 27

UM 7

with at least one non offensive score.

:au: - 31

:om: - 6

Yeah that sounds like a good number. To much talent on both sides of the ball for OM to hang in for long.

One question on Ole Miss, how good is the O-Line they have? Can we expect a big game from TJ, Groves and company?

I see :au: taking out their post LSU frustration on Ol' Misses

:au: 37 :om: 7

John Vaughn kicks 3 FG's; from 42, 48, and 36 yards out.

One thing I would like to see Auburn do against the Rebels is come out early and take command of the game - we've trailed the last two coming into the second half, and I don't think we're a very good come-from-behind team..

That said, Ole Miss is a team that gave Auburn fits last year in Oxford. The game wasn't decided until the 4th, and Ole Miss always plays us tough - I can't remember a time that we really took them to the woodshed.

Kenny Irons and the OL wear down Ole Miss in the 2nd half..

AU 34, Ole Miss 9

Does JP ever do a game that doesn't feature at least one of the following: Miss. State, Ole Miss, Vandy, Kentucky, S. Carolina, Arkansas? I remember they did 1994 AU/LSU, but com'on people, stop calling it "The Game of the Week" .. just say it's "The Game that we're forced to show with our 3 Dave's and our weird bright-out-of-focus replays"

Archived