Who all is being redshirted

tiger1432

I think virtually all of them from what I know. The ones that were not transfers anyway.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Sen'Derrick Marks , Robert Dunn and maybe one other true freshman (one of the TEs that was converted to DL?) have gotten significant playing time this year and will not be redshirted from what I know. The rest still have their RSs intact.

Sen'Derrick Marks , Robert Dunn and maybe one other true freshman (one of the TEs that was converted to DL?) have gotten significant playing time this year and will not be redshirted from what I know.  The rest still have their RSs intact.

193829[/snapback]

I thought Dunn only played in a couple of plays in the first couple of games? I think he can still be redshirted.

:au: I think Dunn will redshirt along with Trott (both played some early on). I don't think McCain (converted TE to DL) will redshirt because I think I saw him play some Saturday. :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major
Sen'Derrick Marks , Robert Dunn and maybe one other true freshman (one of the TEs that was converted to DL?) have gotten significant playing time this year and will not be redshirted from what I know.  The rest still have their RSs intact.

193829[/snapback]

I thought Dunn only played in a couple of plays in the first couple of games? I think he can still be redshirted.

193835[/snapback]

Dunn had a catch in the game Saturday. He is not eligible to be redshirted at this point. McCain was who I was thinking of. I never knew that Trott played at all.

I am surprised that Trey Blackmon never worked his way into the LB rotation, to be quite honest.

I thought Dunn only played in a couple of plays in the first couple of games?  I think he can still be redshirted.

193835[/snapback]

Dunn had a catch in the game Saturday. He is not eligible to be redshirted at this point. McCain was who I was thinking of. I never knew that Trott played at all.

193842[/snapback]

Trott played some earlier in the year. Not so much that he can't be redshirted though. He is not real happy right now. As is the case with most kids he thinks he should be playing instead of riding the pine and learning.

CTT said that Tre Blackmon was injured (ankle or something) and would redshirt..he was listed as #2 behind AT

Tray Blackmon

Alonzo Horton

Patrick Trahan

Tommy Trott

Jerraud Powers

Gabe Mckenize

If I am not mistaken these six will be redshirted this season, from what the coaches are saying Blackmon should be a beast at LB for us.

Archived