Ringo guarantees win?

TigerOne

from the Huntsville Times

And ESPN informed Alabama late Sunday afternoon that its traveling College Football GameDay show would originate from the Quad, the heart of campus in the shadows of the stadium.

"We've gotten this far," Peprah said. "We can't just let it end now."

According to Croyle, it won't.

He all but guaranteed a win over LSU as well as an end to the funk on offense.

"We're going to score points Saturday," Croyle said. "We're going to find a way to get in the end zone. Everybody firmly believes that.

"Somebody will step up Saturday and have a career day."

from the Huntsville Times

And ESPN informed Alabama late Sunday afternoon that its traveling College Football GameDay show would originate from the Quad, the heart of campus in the shadows of the stadium.

"We've gotten this far," Peprah said. "We can't just let it end now."

According to Croyle, it won't.

He all but guaranteed a win over LSU as well as an end to the funk on offense.

"We're going to score points Saturday," Croyle said. "We're going to find a way to get in the end zone. Everybody firmly believes that.

"Somebody will step up Saturday and have a career day."

195754[/snapback]

Yea my guess is the LSU defense. Career numbers for the bengals D.

all i'm worried about on saturday is what goes down between the hedges. we win that game, and i'll be happy with the results of lsu/bama either way. lsu wins? bama takes home its first loss, we stop all this "we're like 2004 auburn" nonsense that isn't even close to being true, and we get a shot at finishing with the same record as the now unbeaten crimson tide. bama wins? we get a shot at the worst 10-0 team in the history of the sec where a win would not only end an unbeaten season but also mean they couldn't even win the west.

i'll take either one, but neither of those is possible if we don't come to work.

Gotta' consider the source on this one. Doogie, uat MD. :D

since when is "we are going to score points" guranteeing a win?

195771[/snapback]

Thus the reason for the .... topic title....Ringo guaranteeing win? with the questio mark on the end.

This game is gonna come down to two things, How long can UAT's great defense stop the play makers on LSU's offense, and second, how many turnovers can UAT get to place their offense in good position...

Ringo must have been out with Joe Willie Saturday night :D

195840[/snapback]

No, there is no truth to the rumor that Ringo, Joe Willie and the Snake were all spotted at Banana Joes in Tampa after the game this weekend...

:poke:

195771[/snapback]

Learn to read. The lead-in said "ALL BUT guaranteed . . ." (emphasis added).

Taken in context, the reporter's comment was accurate, by the way.

He never said his side of the ball was going to do it, I mean this was true this past weeked they found a way into the endzone just the D had to do it for them.

195771[/snapback]

w/ Bama's defense, it's pretty close to a guarantee....

score 10 and bama wins, IMO.

ct

Archived