Last Iron Bowl

Tigermike

Aroma and Obo started their first game...wow that was a long time ago, but its been a short 4 years. I'ma miss every one of those guys on that list.

Now lets send them out right on Saturday with them having never known what it is like to lose to Bama.

198745[/snapback]

Remember the SEC officials who are going to help you possibly win Saturday too. They can't be forgotten for their efforts in helping the Tigers to beat Bama this Saturday.

I know how hard those guys have worked against us this year, and they shouldn't be forgotten for their underhanded tactics and purposely blown calls that may cause Bama to suffer four straight losses to Auburn. I know that when LSU and those officials worked hand in hand to beat Bama, there was no way any of us bammer's would ever forget.

:sec: Officials are #1! Yea!

198747[/snapback]

Go back to class sonny. Maybe if you get your grades up and quit whining you too will be a senior some day. :puke:

Theres also been rumor of David Irons leaving for the NFL even if he does get a medical redshirt.  He is 23 I believe, and will graduate.....

198668[/snapback]

That doesn't seem to make sense. He finally gets to play with his brother, and he's gonna bail out? I think Auburn is set-up for a run next year that none of these guys wants to miss. Plus, if #4 is serious about the NFL, one more year with ex-NFL DB coach Gibbs sure won't hurt. (He doesn't even have any INTs yet).

198707[/snapback]

I think it has more to do with the fact that hes already graduated and his age (23).

Archived