Last Iron Bowl

Tigermike

for 15 Seniors. :au::cheer::au:

1 Devin Aromashodu, WR SR

53 Chas Crofoot LS SR

96 Wayne Dickens NG SR

49 Kevin Hobbs FS SR

4 David Irons Jr. CB SR (Irons might get another year because of medical redshirt)

58 Tommy Jackson NG SR

73 Marcus McNeill OT SR

9 Anthony Mix WR SR

2 Ben Obomanu WR SR

66 Troy Reddick OT SR

74 Steven Ross C SR

44 Jake Slaughter FB SR

8 Cooper Wallace TE SR

31 Antarrious Williams LB SR

51 Travis Williams LB SR

:cheer::au::cheer:

WOW, what a list. I didn't realize all those were leaving us. Good luck fellas. Thanks for the memories. Good luck and God bless in the future. Let's go get em Saturday. WAR EAGLE!!!!!! :au:

Any information regarding the likelihood of David Irons being awarded the medical redshirt? Any reason he wouldn't?

And - although I know it's premature and there'll be plenty of time for this discussion later - what are the odds of Kenny Irons NOT returning for his senior year? :huh:

WAR EAGLE to all the departing seniors - they've done their school and fans proud!

what are the odds of Kenny Irons NOT returning for his senior year?

198589[/snapback]

Well I'm not an expert or anything, but I browsed Iron's facebook profile (online college networking community) last updated Nov 10, where he says "Im currently auditioning to become a *1stRdDraftPk* n 2007 NFL Draft it's a long process but i will be holding up that 1st round jersey:)"

It could go either way, so I'm sorry I'm no help.

I'm pumped about the amount of talent coming back and I truly think we can plug in some new faces and reload. But MAN, just about every one of these guys get significant playing time. That's a ton of talent to replace. But, War Eagle and it's been a blast watching these guys grow into great people and players.

what are the odds of Kenny Irons NOT returning for his senior year?

198589[/snapback]

Well I'm not an expert or anything, but I browsed Iron's facebook profile (online college networking community) last updated Nov 10, where he says "Im currently auditioning to become a *1stRdDraftPk* n 2007 NFL Draft it's a long process but i will be holding up that 1st round jersey:)"

It could go either way, so I'm sorry I'm no help.

198595[/snapback]

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...78entry192078

Kenny can rush for 9000 yards and 26 more TD's. His A$$ is staying in school. Period!!! Kenny is trying to master the Shaolin art of getting my degree next spring. And soak up all he can from Eddie Gran, mentor Crazy legs Ben Tate then he can turn #23 over to the next back. While Ben & Brad start the B & B express over the next 3 years.

That's from Kenny's pop after the LSU game. I think he will be back, if for no other reason than to get his name out some more.

Every single one of those seniors has made major contributions to the Auburn program. I congratulate them on the way they have represented themselves, their families, and their university. I wish them success in their future endeavors, and hope they have a lot of fun Saturday in the Stadium. I will be there to cheer you on in person.

on a much less important note, it's also my last game in jordan-hare as a student. i got two degrees over the last 5 1/2 years so that's 6 falls, and i managed to make it to all but 6 games home or away. while jcam and the boys are the ones i actually started with, i do have a lot of friends on this current team from Bible studies and class and the like. i can't wait to see them win in that stadium one last time.

thanks to all the seniors and war damn eagle!

A great group of seniors, many who will be heard from again on the next level. I'm gonna miss Tommy Jackson. He's one of my all time favorites. I still get a kick out of seeing that pic of him in that white Navy hat w/ the sunglasses on. :D

Theres also been rumor of David Irons leaving for the NFL even if he does get a medical redshirt. He is 23 I believe, and will graduate.....

Oh man i'm 19 years old, and i remember especially Aromashodu, Obomanu, and Mix coming in as freshman and playing alot their first years...Aroma and Obo started their first game...wow that was a long time ago, but its been a short 4 years. I'ma miss every one of those guys on that list.

We're all going to miss them...but it's almost time to move on as this great list of names will always be remembered. Honestly i'm ready to see how much Cox matures over the spring and see how much better he gets...This kid is going to be somethin else thats for sure...and even though we're losing a lot at receiver...we have awesome kids stepping up...We're also going to be losing a lot on the O and D Lines...still think we'll pull out 9 or 10 next year myself though...but as for now...focus is on Saturday...WAR EAGLE...lets hope Ole Miss upsets LSU...i mean it is at Ole Miss...so who knows...this is the SEC we're talking about :au::au::au:

Theres also been rumor of David Irons leaving for the NFL even if he does get a medical redshirt.  He is 23 I believe, and will graduate.....

198668[/snapback]

That doesn't seem to make sense. He finally gets to play with his brother, and he's gonna bail out? I think Auburn is set-up for a run next year that none of these guys wants to miss. Plus, if #4 is serious about the NFL, one more year with ex-NFL DB coach Gibbs sure won't hurt. (He doesn't even have any INTs yet).

Aroma and Obo started their first game...wow that was a long time ago, but its been a short 4 years. I'ma miss every one of those guys on that list.

I believe I remember that game, it was against USC in the Colliseum. Had Daniel Cobb starting at QB. Should have won if it wasn't for Palmer's 8 minute drive to end the game. But I digress, a great group of Seniors and they helped take our program to the next level. Now lets send them out right on Saturday with them having never known what it is like to lose to Bama. 4 straight baby!

Aroma and Obo started their first game...wow that was a long time ago, but its been a short 4 years. I'ma miss every one of those guys on that list.

Now lets send them out right on Saturday with them having never known what it is like to lose to Bama.

198745[/snapback]

Remember the SEC officials who are going to help you possibly win Saturday too. They can't be forgotten for their efforts in helping the Tigers to beat Bama this Saturday.

I know how hard those guys have worked against us this year, and they shouldn't be forgotten for their underhanded tactics and purposely blown calls that may cause Bama to suffer four straight losses to Auburn. I know that when LSU and those officials worked hand in hand to beat Bama, there was no way any of us bammer's would ever forget.

:sec: Officials are #1! Yea!

Now lets send them out right on Saturday with them having never known what it is like to lose to Bama.

198745[/snapback]

Remember the SEC officials who are going to help you possibly win Saturday too. They can't be forgotten for their efforts in helping the Tigers to beat Bama this Saturday.

I know how hard those guys have worked against us this year, and they shouldn't be forgotten for their underhanded tactics and purposely blown calls that may cause Bama to suffer four straight losses to Auburn. I know that when LSU and those officials worked hand in hand to beat Bama, there was no way any of us bammer's would ever forget.

198747[/snapback]

Surely you are kidding.....

Yeah blame the last 3 in a row, 4 out of 5 on the black and white stripes. It's all their fault, and I'm sure they purposely blew every call so that AU could win. HA!

As a wise AU man once said after a loss, one call can't make or break you. If you play well enough to win, bad officiating won't matter. Human error has and always will be part of the game of football.

Typical from a Bammer though.... one conspiracy theory after the other. After you pull out of the SEC and the NCAA for their "unjust" probation, are you going to start your own officiating crew too?

198745[/snapback]

198747[/snapback]

Leave it to a Bammer to be so despicably arrogant as to think a thread about AUBURN's seniors has anything to do with the inbred Bama Nation's theory's about referee's and officials being against them. And you people actually wonder why 99% of the entire sports world laughs out loud at you.

PS - Is this the last known UaT Senior class that was bought and paid for by Logan Young or did that class finish after last year?

on a much less important note, it's also my last game in jordan-hare as a student. i got two degrees over the last 5 1/2 years so that's 6 falls, and i managed to make it to all but 6 games home or away. while jcam and the boys are the ones i actually started with, i do have a lot of friends on this current team from Bible studies and class and the like. i can't wait to see them win in that stadium one last time.

thanks to all the seniors and war damn eagle!

198664[/snapback]

A bible studying liberal? :huh:

198747[/snapback]

What do you call this? Whining in advance?

Archived