Bama: "Full of themselves"

Raven_tiger

Linky

"I think they got full of themselves," Auburn linebacker Travis Williams said. "They won some games this year by the skin of their teeth. We were watching it all year and we were like, 'Man, these guys keep escaping.'

"We really wanted them to be undefeated coming into this game so we could really make them look bad."

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Linky
"I think they got full of themselves," Auburn linebacker Travis Williams said. "They won some games this year by the skin of their teeth. We were watching it all year and we were like, 'Man, these guys keep escaping.'

"We really wanted them to be undefeated coming into this game so we could really make them look bad."

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

199731[/snapback]

Dear Travis,

You still made them look bad. War Eagle!

Thank you,

Jared

The bammers want to complain about four fingers when their great Bear was there and he called us a "cow college"! Well with all the crap I heard when I was a kid growing up (losing ten consecutive years), they should be more concerned about the middle finger I am holding up to them after today!! Warrrrr Eagle and HO, HO, HO, FOUR in a row!!

The bammers want to complain about four fingers when their great Bear was there and he called us a "cow college"! Well with all the crap I heard when I was a kid growing up (losing ten consecutive years), they should be more concerned about the middle finger I am holding up to them after today!!  Warrrrr Eagle and HO, HO, HO, FOUR in a row!!

199748[/snapback]

Looks like TT is showing off the majestic "German Eagle". You use four fingers with the German Eagle. It is four times stronger than the "American Bird" which uses only one finger, the middle one.

I forget where I heard this many years ago, but I still laugh and it fits this picture.

Archived