bammer fan's reactions to CTT's four fingers

Erik81

I find it pretty interesting that bammer fans are so upset over the CTT's four fingers at the end of the game on Saturday when it's more interesting that he did that before the game in Tigerwalk.

CTT knew that we were going to whip bammer-it was clear to anyone that saw him at Tigerwalk. Bammer fans should consider how much their program has risen when their greatest victory is over a 7-5 team and, not only does their main rival not fear them, they know they are going to whip their ass. How many times do we know, not think, we are going to beat a 9 win team? I would be happy of the record if I were a bammer fan, but not read too much into it; esp. with the loss of their defense and Brodie (possible Darby).

f1334282qt.jpg

Well said Erik. Just remember who they are and what they do. They will stop at nothing to try and fabricate ANYTHING to bring down our program. We own them now. They simply must attack and attack they will...make no mistake. :au:

I find it pretty interesting that bammer fans are so upset over the CTT's four fingers at the end of the game on Saturday when it's more interesting that he did that before the game in Tigerwalk.

CTT knew that we were going to whip bammer-it was clear to anyone that saw him at Tigerwalk. Bammer fans should consider how much their program has risen when their greatest victory is over a 7-5 team and, not only does their main rival not fear them, they know they are going to whip their ass. How many times do we know, not think, we are going to beat a 9 win team? I would be happy of the record if I were a bammer fan, but not read too much into it; esp. with the loss of their defense and Brodie (possible Darby).

f1334282qt.jpg

201405[/snapback]

1. Darby will stay 2. I thought Brodie sucked.. :rolleyes:

what's the problem, CTT was just saying how many touchdowns they were

going to score. It was obvious that Auburn could score whenever they wanted.

This is like LSU fans still whining about CTT having the players smoke cigars after the LSU game in 1999-- which I disagreed with, BTW, but it was not that big a deal. Like LSU fans, Bama fans just don't like getting beat. This is not a big deal AT ALL.

The Bammers' indignation over the "4 finger salute" is nothing more than a diversion, designed to take the spotlight off the failures of the Bamaloser's football program.

Like in any arena, politics, athletics, or any other competitive endeavor, the insignificant use indignation to hide their shortcomings by shifting the focus to the event or instance that elicited the "indignation" and away from the failure of the group who are indignant.

Hmm Lets See

1. Cow College

2. That School Down The Road

3. Rammer Jammer

4. Coach fired for having sex with a stripper

5. Coach using the "F" bomb over and over again on National TV.

Do they have anything to complain about?????

WDE 28-18.. 4 in a ROW

Guest Tigrinum Major
The Bammers' indignation over the "4 finger salute" is nothing more than a diversion, designed to take the spotlight off the failures of the Bamaloser's football program. 

Like in any arena, politics, athletics, or any other competitive endeavor, the insignificant use indignation to hide their shortcomings by shifting the focus to the event or instance that elicited the "indignation" and away from the failure of the group who are indignant.

201564[/snapback]

That is the best explanation I have read so far. Thanks TB, for a much needed smile on a Sunday morning.

They don't even count anymore, so who cares what they think? I hope TT makes this an annual tradition and holds up fingers until he runs out of them. Then for the final salute, just give them the middle finger when it reaches eleven and ride off into the sunset!

They don't even count anymore, so who cares what they think?  I hope TT makes this an annual tradition and holds up fingers until he runs out of them.  Then for the final salute, just give them the middle finger when it reaches eleven and ride off into the sunset!

201701[/snapback]

WARTIM...is that you?! :lol::lol::lol:

:au::homer:

Archived