Is there a Russell Athletic Store near Auburn?

fearthetiger03

From Toomer's go North on College Street out to Hwy. 280. Take a left onto 280, and head west, back towards Birmingham. It's probably 30 miles or so down 280, but it is right when you get into Alex City I think. Maybe within like the first 3 or 4 traffic lights you go through once you are in town. If I remember right, it will be on the left side of the road, on the west corner of an intersection. It's a big triangular building, sort of looks like its floating. Reminds me of a slice of pie. I think thats the building anyway.

That look about right to you JC?

:nanner::au::nanner:

yeah that looks about right..

once you cross the bridge over lake martin you will drive about 5 miles and then go through 2 traffic lights...

at the third traffic light you come to, the Russell Athletic store will be on your left.. just like AUTrey described it.. big triangle looking building.

hope that helps

thanks for the help guys-  is the outlet open today (thursday)?

204399[/snapback]

I THINK they are open 6 days a week. :au:

WT is right... they are open 6 days a week. They used to be open on Sundays from 1-6pm but they weren't doing so well... so they went back to six days.. so yes they are open today

This is slightly off-topic, but I remember seeing sweatshirts and T-shirts with the university seal on them when I was in school...I've been to the online bookstores and can't find anything like that. The ones I remember were gray with the university seal in navy and they were nice-looking.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can help, speak up...if you know what I'm talking about and can't help, well, you can empathize with me. B)

Archived