Does bama Need a QB Recruit?

Proud Tiger

The big bama spin after losing Tebow is that they really don't need a QB recruit this year since they have Olivia Newton John and her brother Jimmy coming back. If this is the case I am at a loss to understand why Shula is now hot after Texas Tech QB commit Greg McElroy? :big:

The big bama spin after losing Tebow is that they really don't need a QB recruit this year since they have Olivia Newton John and her brother Jimmy coming back. If this is the case I am at a loss to understand why Shula is now hot after Texas Tech QB commit Greg McElroy? :big:

205611[/snapback]

PT, relax. Your confusion arises only because you have regretably looked for logic and reason behind Bama spin. Return your mind to its normal state of knowing nothing out of UAT makes sense, stop trying to understand, and accept everything Bama for what it really is: comic relief! I predict your bliss will return immediately! ;)

Absolutely Brodie is a senior and they will need someone to back up the next All SEC QB at the capstone. What they do NOT need is to recruit ANY offensive linemen, since their entire returning OL will make All SEC & All American in 2006. Don't you know the backups at Bama are better than the first team at almost all other schools.

Absolutely Brodie is a senior and they will need someone to back up the next All SEC QB at the capstone.  What they do NOT need is to recruit ANY offensive linemen, since their entire returning OL will make All SEC & All American in 2006.  Don't you know the backups at Bama are better than the first team at almost all other schools.

205620[/snapback]

All SEC? Heck they are touting JPW for the Heisman already. :big::big:

it always seems to me that at uat the backups are almost always better than their starters......if only Jonathon Taylor Thomas could've gotten in against auburn, if only :D

Archived