Official visitors this weekend

Tigermike

Tim Hawthorne is the seventh official visitor for Auburn this weekend. The Tigers are already planning on bringing in five-star d-tackle commitment Greg Smith, four-star offensive lineman Marcus Gilbert, four-star lineman Mike Berry, four-star linebacker Craig Stevens, lineman Haywood Howard and punter Ryan Shoemaker.

"We have decided to go to Auburn this weekend," Hawthorne's mother said. "Tim, his father, little brother and me will leave today around 2 or 3 o'clock and be down in Auburn around 5:30."

I don't think :au: has given a firm offer to Howard yet. It'll be hard to get Gilbert out of the state of Florida. Berry and Shoemaker may commit after their visit. Stevens' seems like a stud at OLB and Hawthorne is a playmaker(anyone that has seen Homewood play can tell you that). It'd be a shame if Tim leaves the state and if Stevens goes out west to UCLA.

Whats happened so far:

-Greg Smith cancelled his visit, I dont have a membership at Rivals so I dont know why he wasn't there, but I doubt it has anything to do with him changing his mind on committing with us.

-LB Craig Stevens appearently had a great visit.

-Tim Hawthorne also had a tremendous visit, which he rated a 10. Hopefully this puts us even with Georgia. Hawthorne has done a great job of hiding his intentions.

Archived