Mustain only taking two visits

DKW 86

LINK

Topics from the ARK Rivals Board....

Rivals to remove MM from our commit list after confirming some info - jclampit 12/20 6:21 PM (show all)

Re: Rivals to remove MM from our commit list after confirming some info - Con el Cerdos 12/20 6:50 PM

BAMA? - acater 12/20 6:29 PM

So who does he visit? I really dont have a clue but would not be surprised if it was :ua: and someone not :arky: , maybe :ut:

Rumor is that this might be why :arky: is trying to hire Sullivan. MM wants to know who the qb coach will be. Sullivan has a good reputation with Slack and Hackney.

I say he goes to ND. Who wouldn't want to play for Weis?Did you see the new athletic complex? Its amazing 6o mil +.

No way the kid goes to Bama.

I call this a ND lock.

I say he goes to ND. Who wouldn't want to play for Weis?Did you see the new athletic complex? Its amazing 6o mil +.

No way the kid goes to Bama.

I call this a ND lock.

206906[/snapback]

ND has committments from two of the top QBs in the nation. Why would Mustain want to get into that logjam?

I'll bet that Mustain visits ND and UT, but signs with Arky.

Let me see, I'm the best QB in the nation? Why would I go to Arky? I would go play for the best coach in the nation (Charlie Weis).

That's like saying why would those great Defensive Ends come to AU? We're loaded w/ a five star & four strar already.

I should go to some terrible place were I can play first yr. :no:

Of the schools on his list, I think he follows his high school coach to Arkansas or Cutcliffe to UT. He was quoted as saying Bama was on his list "a little bit". I think "a little bit" means they are clearly #4 after Arkansas, UT, & Notre Dame.

Besides, who wants to compete with the next Heisman trophy winner, Ru Paul Wilson? :big:

Archived