Roll Call for those going to Orlando!!!!!

tgr4lfe

I'm not going down until Sunday night. Weekend at my parents already planned for our family Christams. My college buddy and I are coming down. Staying at friends house in Ocala on Sunday night. Coming over to stadium Monday morning. Anyone going to be tailgating??

I'm flying in sunday afternoon and meeting up with a few friends. No plans for a tailgate, however, it looks as if the stadium is very close to the good bars downtown.

Just looked at weather.com it is going to be a great day for football if it holds true. High of 77 and partly cloudy!!!!

i'll be there late on the 1st. no idea what i'm doing the day of the game except watching auburn whup some butt. coming down with 3-5 folks from my college years (which ended all of 2 weeks ago). gonna be good times.

i'll be there late on the 1st. no idea what i'm doing the day of the game except watching auburn whup some butt. coming down with 3-5 folks from my college years (which ended all of 2 weeks ago). gonna be good times.

207424[/snapback]

We are going down Friday to spend $$ in Orlando. Hopefully we'll get to the AU pep-rally. I'll be wearing my CTT-clone Fear the Thumb shirt until gameday. Crappy end zone seats. Orange t-shirt, orange hat. I'll wave at you! :big:

Weagle weagle! :au:

I am on the way now!!

Auburn 31

Cheeseheads 23

CTT calls off the big cats and we escape with win. Finish # 8 in polls and have to listen to how we aren't very good from ESPN. TT beats UAT by 6.

We are headed down Saturday, going to WDW on Sunday (probably EPCOT) then to the game Monday and leave to come home from there. It is going to be fun.

We are headed down tomorrow and will meet up with 4 other folks once we get there. Looking forward to a fun time in Orlando and a great victory over the Cheeseheads!

:au:

Headin down there Sunday morning (hopefully not too hung-over from the festivities of the previous night :o )

Stayin at a friends house in Orlando...no plans as of yet for tailgating.

Well, I'll be at the Hospitality Village around 10am. Other than that it's anybodys guess. Heat, I'll be in an orange shirt also, blue/orange visor,and B) (we are in sunny Florida).

:D I'm heading down tomorrow morning with my wife and two more friends. Just to let everyone know - Super T will be playing at the Orlando AU Club New Year's Eve Party on International Drive - Should be a blast - party lasts from 8pm to 2am and you can get tickets at the door if there still available.......

WDE beat the CHEESE HEADS!!!! B)

Archived