South Carolina folding like crazy

BamaGrad03

1. I can't believe SC blew that lead.

2. What happend to Brad Smith? I remember him being a pre-season Heisman darkhorse after his sophomore season, but I didn't realize until today that he is still there.

That was terrible.

24, Mizzou lost to Troy in that opening game last year and that just seemed to kill them as a team as they had alot of hype about Smith and the program.

That was a painful game to watch, the 99 yard interception TD run was the killer.

That type of thing is what Auburn can't let happen. Play smart don't force the ball,

and HOLD on to the ball. Give Mizzzou credit for halftime adjustments.

Spurrier was outcoached second half, hard to believe.

How?

How?

How?

How was Spurrier AP Coach of the Year for the SEC?

How?

How?

In case you missed the game... this was the entire fourth quarter: Brad Smith with the QB keeper. IT IS 11 ON ONE!!! ONE MAN!! He wouldn't pass, he wouldn't hand it off.... IT WAS TOTALLY OBVIOUS HE WAS RUNNING THE ENTIRE FOURTH QUARTER!! HOW DO YOU NOT STOP THAT????? That is like preparing for Air Force and having the scout team using the spread offense and never work an option. That is like preparing for Florida and practicing the I-Form all game not knowing what a shotgun formation looks like. Mizzou is one-dimensional and that is freaking sad. South Carolina embarassed the SEC today.

PCChamp...you are so right. I kept saying...Brad Smith...every time.

Why why why do you have a defensive set with no linebackers when the QB running is the only threat they have?

UGH

Archived