Biggest cheat I have ever seen

GalensGhost

I generally don't have much to say regarding pro football, but I have never seen a more blatant rip-off cheat in my entire history of watching football.

Peyton's pass was CLEARLY intercepted by Troy Pola..whatever... A blind turtle could have made that call. Apparently blind turtles weren't in charge of trying to help save Peyton's butt.

There are no words to describe what a cheating, ripoff, hose job, bag over the head, kick in the pants, load of horse crap that was.

I generally don't have much to say regarding pro football, but I have never seen a more blatant rip-off cheat in my entire history of watching football.

Peyton's pass was CLEARLY intercepted by Troy Pola..whatever...  A blind turtle could have made that call. Apparently blind turtles weren't in charge of trying to help save Peyton's butt. 

There are no words to describe what a cheating, ripoff, hose job, bag over the head, kick in the pants, load of horse crap that was.

211589[/snapback]

But the Steelers pantsed them at the end :big::big::big:

Did anybody else feel horrible for Jerome Bettis? He knows the whole team wants to win one for him and he put it on the turf like that. You gotta love kickers though! ;)

didn't see it, but not surprised.....manning can do no wrong, remember.... best part of the game....the end..

COLTS LOST!!!!!!! AGAIN...

didn't see it, but not surprised.....manning can do no wrong, remember....  best part of the game....the end..

211602[/snapback]

I'm waiting on Manning to call Vander-whatever "that drunken kicker" again. That will be funny.

didn't see it, but not surprised.....manning can do no wrong, remember....  best part of the game....the end..

211602[/snapback]

I'm waiting on Manning to call Vander-whatever "that drunken kicker" again. That will be funny.

211611[/snapback]

A bad couple of days for the Colts - the only thing that was sliced worse than that kick was their CB Nick Harper!

Colts' Harper starts after wife arrested for cutting him

That crew had a couple of monumental gaffes...the "no false start, no offsides, we'll just do it over again" play was laughable. Overturning Polamalu's INT was totally ridiculous. If that's all instant replay gets you, trade it in for a '74 Gremlin.

Did anybody else feel horrible for Jerome Bettis?  He knows the whole team wants to win one for him and he put it on the turf like that.  You gotta love kickers though! ;)

211600[/snapback]

I don't blame Bettis as much as Cowher. IMHO, It was a dumb call considering the time remaining. Take a couple of knees, force Indy to use their timeouts, kick a FG. The Indy has to score a TD to win. if they do so be it. But running it up the middle in that crowd is reminiscient of the play years ago in a game between the Giants and somebody where the guy fumbled in a similar situation and the defense picked it up and ran it back for a TD to win the game.

I still HATE Pittsburgh. I go back to the days when my RAIDAHS played them in a fierce rivalry. My dislike began with Franco (I am the luckiest piece of crap in the world) Harris and the rest of that bunch. :puke:

:au::homer:

I believe this the same 'technicality' that got Tampa Bay's TD reception over-turned, if a receiver in the NFL loses the ball when he hits the ground, even if he clearly has possesion beforehand, it is NOT a catch. It trumps the 'ground cannot cause a fumble rule.' The refs ruled he lost the ball when he was still on the ground; I believe 'technically' they got the call right, even though I think they stretched the intent of the rule. The new rule wants the receiver to maintain control all the way, not just for a split second before a knee hits, or he loses it falling hard to the ground...

panthers/bears...run towards the goal line,...personal foul facemask...ruled also TD on the field.....

it is being challenged, cause video clearly shows him losing possesssion in the field of play and fumbling the ball through the endzone...should be touchback and carolinas ball...Let's see what tehy do...if They dont reverse this one....they need to just get rid of instant replay...

He caught the ball, got up and knocked the ball out with his own knee...that reversal was pathetic.

We had another one in the Carolina-Chicago game...called a TD on the field, but it wasn't even close. After review, the guys upstairs got that one right.

ok...somebody listening to this tell me what the ref said... did the penalty negate the ball going out of bounds through the endzone???

ok...somebody listening to this tell me what the ref said... did the penalty negate the ball going out of bounds through the endzone???

211645[/snapback]

Yes.

211645[/snapback]

are you not the one who came up with the thread about referee knowledge?.. lol

211645[/snapback]

are you not the one who came up with the thread about referee knowledge?.. lol

211649[/snapback]

yes...but the NFL can be weird sometimes... oh, go provide your answers to the thread before i post the answers...those are college questions....lol...

Well............................ I am a DIEHARD STEELER!!!

And I about blew up (well, actually.......... I DID!) when they came back and ruled it incomplete. WHAT A HOSE JOB!!!!

Thank God for Ben and his defensive skill :P !

But that, and the "no foul", along with the no call on the tackle "ala pass interference" earlier in the game. Absolutely pathetic. Where was Ron Cherry when you need to see why? :blink::blink:

Archived