Another formerly great series gets renewed

WarTiger

The Miami Hurricanes and Oklahoma Sooners will renew their rivalry next year after 20 years...

Link

This is a series I look forward too watching.

220689[/snapback]

Why? We can't even root for a scoreless tie anymore, with the OT rule.

:puke:

:au::homer:

Go Canes! And I hate Miami(in 1984 I had a "Miami my (pic of Donky) Auburn's #1.

Miami beat us the next year in a kickoff classic game but I still think the 1983 tigers were better than the 1983 Canes.

Go Canes!  And I hate Miami(in 1984 I had a "Miami my (pic of Donky) Auburn's #1.

Miami beat us the next year in a kickoff classic game but I still think the 1983 tigers were better than the 1983 Canes.

220732[/snapback]

Unless STAT can find one, I can't EVER remember a team that jumped from 5th to 1st, OVER a #3 team that won its bowl game. That whole thing was a mockery of a sham of a travesty!

Go Canes!  And I hate Miami(in 1984 I had a "Miami my (pic of Donky) Auburn's #1.

220732[/snapback]

Unless STAT can find one, I can't EVER remember a team that jumped from 5th to 1st, OVER a #3 team that won its bowl game. That whole thing was a mockery of a sham of a travesty!

220862[/snapback]

traveshamockery!

Archived