Ok, I wouldn't drive it myself...

Guest Tigrinum Major

I dunno, I think I'd rather ride in the Auburn conversion van (complete with tiger tail)...that's been set on fire twice now. Nothing says "pimp" like a conversion van.

AUVan.jpg

I dunno, I think I'd rather ride in the Auburn conversion van (complete with tiger tail)...that's been set on fire twice now. Nothing says "pimp" like a conversion van.

AUVan.jpg

222522[/snapback]

Didn't it get burned in Arky this past year and LSU one year?? Seems like maybe even TuberVille (aka Tuscalooser)

AUVan.jpg

222522[/snapback]

I'd be seen in either, both look wicked cool. :thumbsup:

BTW, did the tail grow back yet? I never heard that stutus of the terrible tail.

AUVan.jpg

222522[/snapback]

I'd be seen in either, both look wicked cool. :thumbsup:

BTW, did the tail grow back yet? I never heard that stutus of the terrible tail.

222552[/snapback]

Last I heard, the guys at Woopig.net (i think thats the right one) were taking donations to help the guy replace it. They were pissed that Arkansas fans were giving them a bad name and wanted to make it up to the guy. I wonder how that turned out.

a big :thumbsup: to them if they followed through with it.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Last I heard, the guys at Woopig.net (i think thats the right one) were taking donations to help the guy replace it. They were pissed that Arkansas fans were giving them a bad name and wanted to make it up to the guy. I wonder how that turned out.

a big  :thumbsup: to them if they followed through with it.

222569[/snapback]

hogville. net

woopiggers would have torched it again.

Just sayin'.

a big  :thumbsup: to them if they followed through with it.

222569[/snapback]

hogville. net

woopiggers would have torched it again.

Just sayin'.

222583[/snapback]

That you SCOTT?

Archived