If and when we beat Bama this year...

KunzelTiger

If and when we beat Bama this year, what should the T-shirts say?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. If and when we beat Bama this year, what should the T-shirts say?

• Thumbs Up
    • High Five
    • Fear the Left Hand
    • Fear the Other Thumb (this time we're International)
    • Other
    • Way too presumptuous for me...

I have to have my shower and shave my legs prior to kickoff.  We almost blew our undefeated season to Ole Miss because I was doing something around the house, and didn't take a shower until halftime.  We went to the locker room without a lead for the first time all season.  But I showered, got my legs shaved, and we kicked ass the second half.

232810[/snapback]

TMI!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your going to have drunk obnoxious fans at almost every major sporting event.... Especially in a college town. I'm sure ALOT of the older posters have had their fair share of fun during the games. "Im very disappointed to see this." How touching...

Your going to have drunk obnoxious fans at almost every major sporting event.... Especially in a college town. I'm sure ALOT of the older posters have had their fair share of fun during the games.  "Im very disappointed to see this."  How touching...

233316[/snapback]

It's illegal.

I wasn't coming down on college students. For the most part, the drunk, obnoxious fans I run into at games are older and should know better.

If I see anyone drinking in the stands, I report them to security. Doesn't bother me a bit when they're asked to leave.

Your going to have drunk obnoxious fans at almost every major sporting event.... Especially in a college town. I'm sure ALOT of the older posters have had their fair share of fun during the games.  "Im very disappointed to see this."  How touching...

233316[/snapback]

It's illegal.

I wasn't coming down on college students. For the most part, the drunk, obnoxious fans I run into at games are older and should know better.

If I see anyone drinking in the stands, I report them to security. Doesn't bother me a bit when they're asked to leave.

233343[/snapback]

Galen I know this is off the topic but im a huge Kiss fan and I love your kiss Montage!

Guest Tigrinum Major

Don't worry about it. Threads have a tendency to meander during the off season.

233316[/snapback]

It's illegal.

233343[/snapback]

Galen I know this is off the topic but im a huge Kiss fan and I love your kiss Montage!

233355[/snapback]

Thanks! Made it myself in Image Ready.

Been a KISS fan since 1975. You should see my pinball machine. I got all the comics, too. And all the "action figures".

When they were in Birmingham, I used my connections and got press passes. Ran into Gene and Paul behind the stage and then got to hang out in the pit in front of the stage for the first four songs. Touched Gene's dragon boot.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Ok, can we say cocky. How about fear the middle finger.

232830[/snapback]

Stay classy, Bama Fan, stay classy.

Archived