Reggie Bush, things just keep getting worse

sogaaufan

That will be frustrating if they take away SC's national championship and award it to OU.

233001[/snapback]

Since the NCAA does not name a football National Champion; I don't think they can take away USC's titles. All that can happen is they forfeit the Pac 10 Championship.

That will be frustrating if they take away SC's national championship and award it to OU.

233001[/snapback]

Since the NCAA does not name a football National Champion; I don't think they can take away USC's titles. All that can happen is they forfeit the Pac 10 Championship.

233042[/snapback]

You are correct sir! There is not such thing as an NCAA DIV-A college football champion, thus the NCAA can't take something away that does not exist. They will have to forfeit regular season games, which as you said, would mean they would lose their WEAK 10 Championship.

However, I really don't see the big deal. Yes, according to NCAA rules, it is illegal, but to be honest, I think alot of the NCAA rules about what those boys and their family's can receive is too strict anyway. I don't know where Bush is originally from, but I look at it as it was a way for his family to have been able to move closer to him so they could be there for all of his home games. I have not read much about it, but what I did read said that the house was being leased. If his parents are paying for the lease and it is just a matter of them supposedly getting some extra help in finding the house, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Is there some kind of evidence that points to them actually staying in the house for free?

Its so strange that you never heard anything bad about Reggie Bush until one week before the draft, its just seems funny that all this would surface now!

Archived