Will he play or not?

Tigermike

Will he be suspended? If so for how long?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will he be suspended? If so for how long?

• 1st 3 games?
    • 1st 2 games?
    • 1st game only?
    • 1st quarter of 1st game?
    • Not at all, he will have to run and work out hard this summer!

Now that the most serious charge against University of Alabama senior linebacker Juwan Simpson has been reduced to a misdemeanor, will he play this year? If so when? Will he be suspended? If so for how long? Here is the Tide's schedule, what do you think?

2006 Schedule

Date Opponent Location

Sept. 2 Hawaii Tuscaloosa

Sept. 9 Vanderbilt Tuscaloosa

Sept. 16 Louisiana-Monroe Tuscaloosa

Sept. 23 Arkansas Fayetteville, AR

Sept. 30 Florida Gainesville, FL

Oct. 7 Duke Tuscaloosa

Oct. 14 Ole Miss Tuscaloosa

Oct. 21 Tennessee Knoxville, TN

Oct. 28 Florida International Tuscaloosa

Nov. 4 Mississippi St. Tuscaloosa

Nov. 11 LSU Baton Rouge, LA

Nov. 18 Auburn Tuscaloosa

Dec. 2 SEC Championship Atlanta

"s" the coach (seen the new window sticker yet??) will have to take some kind of action. He can't afford not to - too much negative press. Look at the schedule. 3 games will give Simpson's backup enough time to get some needed experience and keep the media off of shula's back. Simpson will return for the Arky game unbruised, ready, and rested to play. This is almost like a piece of sh#@ that turns into gold for shula. He gets to rest his big name lb, gains valuable experience for a backup, has the starter ready for the first conference and big game of the year, and can claim that he took necessary disciplinary actions.

I'm sure he's already served his time. Much like when John Jacob Parker Jingleheimer$#* got his dui. The time and number of plays he has already missed during his collegiate career should surely be sufficient enough to see that this doesn't happen again. They got standards at tuscalooser. :no::no:

I think he'll be suspended a couple games.

Side note: 7 out of 12 threads on the first page are about Bama , god help them  :big: l

236843[/snapback]

Keep your players out of jail and we'll quit talking. Its summer and there isn't much else to talk about. Here's to a few more tahd arrests to keep things lively here.

He will serve a three game suspension, but he will be dressed out standing next to Flipper. If he is needed he will go in, but if not, Shula will get to say that he was suspended for the game.

Sound familiar, Smokies.

Side note: 7 out of 12 threads on the first page are about Bama , god help them  :big: l

236843[/snapback]

Keep your players out of jail and we'll quit talking. Its summer and there isn't much else to talk about. Here's to a few more tahd arrests to keep things lively here.

He will serve a three game suspension, but he will be dressed out standing next to Flipper. If he is needed he will go in, but if not, Shula will get to say that he was suspended for the game.

Sound familiar, Smokies.

236863[/snapback]

Simpson's arrest changed nothing. This has always been an anti-Bama board.

236843[/snapback]

Sound familiar, Smokies.

236863[/snapback]

236867[/snapback]

Hey kettle I have the pot on the other line......would you care to speak to him.

236843[/snapback]

Sound familiar, Smokies.

236863[/snapback]

236867[/snapback]

Look at the name of this site. Where in the he## do you think you are, vol-nation?? :poke:

Originally I had figured they would suspend him for the first half of the Fla. International game, but after looking at the schedule I would like to recant my thoughts. CMS could send the trainers on the field and win the first 3, so that is most likely where he will be suspended.

Sounds tough to say 3 games...

He'll miss the first half of the Hawaii game, and thats about it... Gilligan will put him in in the third quarter after UAT is down two TD's at the half. Of course, it wont be enough, and UAT still drops their opener... Just a free prediction for the first week of the season.

Originally I had figured they would suspend him for the first half of the Fla. International game, but after looking at the schedule I would like to recant my thoughts.  CMS could send the trainers on the field and win the first 3, so that is most likely where he will be suspended. 

236885[/snapback]

I caught onto the nice reference to FIU in there. Real suave from a fan of a school that plays an equally weak non-conference schedule... and have also played a 1-AA team for 4 straight years.

Originally I had figured they would suspend him for the first half of the Fla. International game, but after looking at the schedule I would like to recant my thoughts.  CMS could send the trainers on the field and win the first 3, so that is most likely where he will be suspended. 

236885[/snapback]

I caught onto the nice reference to FIU in there. Real suave from a fan of a school that plays an equally weak non-conference schedule... and have also played a 1-AA team for 4 straight years.

236932[/snapback]

AU picked up the Citadel last year as the previously schduled team broke its contract to play somewhere else for more money.

236885[/snapback]

236932[/snapback]

I wasn't referencing anything other than the fact that they would suspend him for half of their easiest game thia year. Touchy, touchy...

I guess though since you stole a recruit from them this year that you are saying it will be a tougher game with all those hard feelings and such???

236885[/snapback]

236932[/snapback]

AU picked up the Citadel last year as the previously schduled team broke its contract to play somewhere else for more money.

236946[/snapback]

Oh really? Turns out that you guys didn't even play The Citadel last year. Wow, I kinda feel like a Barn fan. You know, knowing so much about the rival school...

And abrnfanatc, I dunno about Arenas and why the major FL schools weren't after him. But I do know that he looked **LOW CLASS VULGARITY DELETED** from what I've seen on film. I'm glad we're getting him.

236885[/snapback]

236932[/snapback]

I've noticed your recent postings lately... You talk alot of junk coming from a team who cant even put the ball in the endzone...I should also add you haven't even been able to even beat one of the top two teams in your own division for a good long while. AU & LSU have a combined 7 game winning streak against you guys. Let your players do the talking on the field then come on the board and spew forth.

Sound familiar, Smokies.

236863[/snapback]

I really doubt it, It may be summer but there is usually just as much discussion about :ua: than there is :au: , heck you guys even have a dedicated board to us B)

236885[/snapback]

236932[/snapback]

I've noticed your recent postings lately... You talk alot of junk coming from a team who cant even put the ball in the endzone...I should also add you haven't even been able to even beat one of the top two teams in your own division for a good long while. AU & LSU have a combined 7 game winning streak against you guys. Let your players do the talking on the field then come on the board and spew forth.

236976[/snapback]

Dude, if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Was it the tombstone response that ruffled your feathers (no pun intended)?

236885[/snapback]

236932[/snapback]

236976[/snapback]

236988[/snapback]

Simply just responded back with some of my own heat. I'm taking by your last reply that not much can be said to what was stated?

236885[/snapback]

236932[/snapback]

236976[/snapback]

236988[/snapback]

Simply just responded back with some of my own heat. I'm taking by your last reply that not much can be said to what was stated?

236989[/snapback]

AU and LSU have our number right now? Is that you want me to say? That's obvious. And both of them will prolly take us down again this year as well...

And man... most of the time I'm just joshing. Don't get pi$$ed off or anything. All is well and good with WC. B)

Guest Tigrinum Major
I really doubt it, It may be summer but there is usually just as much discussion about  :ua:   than there is  :au: , heck you guys even have  a dedicated board to us B)

236984[/snapback]

I'll always cherish my initial misconceptions about you.

I agree.

237006[/snapback]

LOL you don't know it, but I'm actually your pal.

I've cheered you on against AlaphaMale before. Go Vatz!

Guest Tigrinum Major
I agree.

237006[/snapback]

LOL you don't know it, but I'm actually your pal.

I've cheered you on against AlaphaMale before. Go Vatz!

237049[/snapback]

Which CrimsonTusks name was that under?

Archived