AFTiger

Who did you vote for?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you vote for?

• The Liar
    • The Nut
    • The Twit
    • The Crook

I don't think I need to identify each by name.

238958[/snapback]

Shamefully, you didnt need to because we all know who you are talking about....

So who won? I live in the ATL now, but love to keep up with my home state....

:au::homer:

Never mind...went to AL.com and looked it up. Sad.... :angry:

:au::homer:

Voted in the GOP primary yesterday and went with Roy Moore.

If I had to vote today, I'd go w/ Baxley in the general election.

And this is on the Football board because......?

So which is which? I don't it matters who we vote for, they all have those characteristics, but please identify so I may vote correctly.

239496[/snapback]

The Liar- Riley

The Nut- Moore

The Twit- Baxley

The Crook- Siegelman

Yes, I voted Democrat Don Seigleman.

But in the general election, at this point Riley has my vote.

How you reckon Riley is a liar? He gives us a budget surplus for the first time in ages and he did it without a lottery, which many of his critics claimed could not be done. He also brought alot of big businesses to the state withing the last four years. Man what a scumbag and liar!

I supported Moore when all his troubles were going on, but I could not support him for governor because I don't think he could handle the economic side well. Moore's supporters criticize Riley because he did not help Moore out with all his troubles, but what could he do? The governor did not like it anymore then most of us conservatives, but they law has to be obeyed until the law can be changed and we all know that the ACLU and the liberals are not going to back down from that.

Baxley as Governor. Please explain why she would be a better governor then Riley. I would really love to hear what she has done to give her that qualification. She is a nice woman and if not for Riley, I may have considered voting for her, but she is not more qualified then Riley

Siegleman...Enuff said. :lol: Even in his concession speech, he had to bring up the lottery saying he will not rest until we get it "for our children". Hey moron, Riley just proved within 4 years, that a lottery is not necessary if a governor will do his job and trim the fat from the budget and state run departments.

Archived