Auburn Under Armour Picture

aulax1

I have a picture of what the new Auburn Uner Armour gear is going to look like, but I can't figure out how to post the picture. If anybody can tell me how, I will post it ASAP.

You can PM me and I will send my e-mail to you and you can send the picture to me to post it or you can use www.photobucket.com to web host it.

I'm apparently blind, brain-dead, or both.

Someone point out the differences for a brotha.

240306[/snapback]

About $10M. :big:

And that little "H" logo on the pants, the jerseys, the wrist bands, the socks, the towels, CTT's shirt...

if the commercial is us coming out 'hooked up' like that, that will be bad-a**.

it will also cement that entrance as 'auburn's entrance'.

They changed our unis!

AAAHHHH

:lol:

The SEC flag thing and the apparel co's logo switched shoulders from russell's layout

I hope that UA logo isn't as obvious everywhere as it is in that pic -> I mean K.I. has TEN UA logos on him- TEN! Does anyone else see that as excessive or am I crazy?

For Reference: Socks (2), Shoes (2), Pants (1), Gloves (1), Elbow band (1), Jersey (1), Helmet (2)

I guess money always speaks loudest..... :no:

Having the respective logo all over the place isn't really a new thing. Just think about the schools that are sponsored by Nike. Lgog on the jersey, pant, gloves, socks, shoes, gloves, and the ball that he is carrying.

The same can be said for schools with Adidas, except for the ball. It's just a way of advertising.

Not everybody will be using a towel during the game and the ones that do, you will not be able to notice the logo as easily.

Their socks will not stay so neatly pulled up during the game.

The gloves will not be so obvious during the game.

Overall, the logos will not be so obvious once they are not standing still. :lol:

For the superstitous types, this is a bad sign.

Was it 97 that Coach Bowden put the orange shadows behind the jersy numbers?

Was it 2003 that the AU put the AU insignia on the collar of the jersey?

I happen to remember Bama put the Nike logo on the Jersey, 94 or 95? They lost to UT for the first time in like 7 or 8 years.

This is bad very bad!

They changed our unis!

AAAHHHH

:lol:

The SEC flag thing and the apparel co's logo switched shoulders from russell's layout

I hope that UA logo isn't as obvious everywhere as it is in that pic -> I mean K.I. has TEN UA logos on him- TEN!  Does anyone else see that as excessive or am I crazy?

For Reference: Socks (2), Shoes (2), Pants (1), Gloves (1), Elbow band (1), Jersey (1), Helmet (2)

I guess money always speaks loudest..... :no:

240309[/snapback]

I guess there is one for each million we recieve :D

I happen to remember Bama put the Nike logo on the Jersey, 94 or 95? They lost to UT for the first time in like 7 or 8 years.

This is bad very bad!

240320[/snapback]

I for one am not big on superstition. If we think of it as being a superstitous jinx it will get in our head as such. As long we keep motivated and not looking past anyone will we be all good.

This is bad very bad!

240320[/snapback]

C'mon man, everybody here knows it's impossible to lose in a uniform that looks THAT bad ass!!!!

This is bad very bad!

240320[/snapback]

It was 1996 Auburn first began to use the shadowed numbers. I think it was 1995 that they first used the :au: on the collar.

I think the new uniforms look great. I like the white socks. ( I wasn't crazy about the short black ones.)

Coach T looks like he is wearing parachute pants :roflol:

In all seriousness, I think having the program aligned with UnderArmour will only help secure our place as the top program in the state :moon:

I might even pay 50 bucks to get a pair of UnderArmour gloves to wear to the games B)

Not really. But I will be supporting UnderArmour because they believe in the Auburn program. We too should believe in the people who made the decision to go with UnderArmour... :cheer:

I hope someone will hem Tubby's pants up a little!  He is gonna trip and break his neck!

240336[/snapback]

Is this better?

highpants0nx.jpg

240345[/snapback]

lol...thats funny even for an Auburn fan.

Now i'd be laughing a little harder if we had one of Shula.. :P

oh and is this a drawing??

Am I the only one that has noticed those are not our guys in the original picture? I guess it has to do with amateur rules.

That is certainly not David Irons in #4...and it is not Quenton Groves in #54.

All I Can Say IS

:cheer::cheer: "WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE" :cheer::cheer:

For Crying out loud Tubby's Paints are pulled up all the way to his chest.

Can't they fit him a bit better than that... Makes him look 90 years old :big: with those big ears

hanging out under his hat....Shhhhhhhhhh Tubby may hear us.

I hope someone will hem Tubby's pants up a little!  He is gonna trip and break his neck!

240336[/snapback]

Is this better?

highpants0nx.jpg

240345[/snapback]

lol...thats funny even for an Auburn fan.

Now i'd be laughing a little harder if we had one of Shula.. :P

240346[/snapback]

Dude! When did my dad start coaching at :au: ?!?!?

240336[/snapback]

Is this better?

highpants0nx.jpg

240345[/snapback]

hahaha.... hillarious :lol:

Archived