Auburn Under Armour Picture

aulax1

RTFA, that was lol funny....

My problem? When did CTT start wearing a blue shirt? He has almost always worn an orange shirt since he has been at :au:

http://www.accfootballphotos.com/2005/acc5...0511260314.html

http://www.accfootballphotos.com/

very good site, wish there was one for sec pics

maryland terps also have UA contract, here's a pic of a game vs nc state, the QB has 5 UA logo's in the pic i can see

jersey

pants on right hip

towel on the belt

ankle

fore arm band

this doesnt bother me, if it wasnt UA logo on there it would have been something else to take its place

would have been 6 but they wear nike cleats :P

Can i request that we get a UA logo in the smilies section so it doesnt feel like im saying university of alabama everytime i say UA??????? :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown:

Why is TT pants pulled up to his chest ? goin for that new baggy look? :big:

Not everybody will be using a towel during the game and the ones that do, you will not be able to notice the logo as easily.

Their socks will not stay so neatly pulled up during the game.

The gloves will not be so obvious during the game.

Overall, the logos will not be so obvious once they are not standing still. :lol:

240312[/snapback]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it 2004 that there was a change to the white jerseys where the word "Auburn" was added to the front of the jersey, right above the numbers? That didn't work out too bad, did it?

That picture of CTT with his pants pulled up to his neck had me LOLing at work - people looked into my office to see why....

if the commercial is us coming out 'hooked up' like that, that will be bad-a**.

it will also cement that entrance as 'auburn's entrance'.

240308[/snapback]

CTT told us last night at our Auburn Club Meeting that he just got done shooting the commercial for this pic. It is as you expected...replay of the hooked up entrance. He said they shot it in Dallas but reconstructued J-H exactly...and obviously the players aren't real players....I am guess it's against NCAA rules.

Any word on whether Under Armour will pitch a hissy fit like Nike if the players tape over the shoes? Hmmm...I wonder what type of shoes the kickers will be wearing.

I second the logo request.

Any word on whether Under Armour will pitch a hissy fit like Nike if the players tape over the shoes?  Hmmm...I wonder what type of shoes the kickers will be wearing. 

240448[/snapback]

If they do I bet they get the same response from CTT that Nike got.....

Something to the effect of, Oh well!

FYI, FWIW

Did you know Underarmour started from the trunk of Kevin Plank's car in 1995. This is per CTT at a talk last week for Quantum Communications and AUNetwork kickoff. Anyway, he wanted to a better work out shirt, had his mom make it. Did like $30,000 his first year, out of the trunk of his car. Then developed the product and boom....I think they have pinnacled the $500 mil mark, now.

I love the unis!! I can't wait for Sept 2!!!!!

Archived