The Bama misinformation society

GalensGhost

The full-court press is on. So far I have heard rumors about the Frost family, Wayne Hall as treasurer of the "AU slush fund" which distributes paychecks to the players each week, ******* driving an Escalade as a freshman, ******* ******** getting a Lexus (I saw his car, no Lexus), ******* ****** "testifying" to investigators about $1000 handshakes, various rumors about half a dozen other players, supposed "firsthand" information about Dye "taking care" of others and a boatload of ridiculous stuff about the million-dollar mansion Brother Chette was given.

It's absurd, but they are encouraging each other to "call it in". If AU is fortunate enough to knock them off for the fifth straight time this fall, we all need to be very careful. Some of these people would not hesitate to set AU up.

Let me see here. Dye-coached for Bear. Hall-played and coached for Bear. Frost got bama put on probation AFTER the Eric Ramsey crap. He got a Bama player to admit taking money from Bama.

So far, the common link outside of Chette, is a coach, a player-coach, and someone who got a Bama player to admit getting money from the tide. Sounds to me like the common link in all this is BAMA's cheating ways.

Some of these people would not hesitate to set AU up.

you better believe it.

241757[/snapback]

I have hated them since I was about 7 years old (1956)...so why stop now!? :cheer:

:au::homer:

Yeah I hear the same type rumors about alabama every year. But I know, I know, Auburn is ALWAYS the exception. They wouldnt start rumors...its just mean ole bama. Whatever.

Yeah I hear the same type rumors about alabama every year. But I know, I know, Auburn is ALWAYS the exception. They wouldnt start rumors...its just mean ole bama. Whatever.

241879[/snapback]

No just typical dumb ole bama fans. <_<

(BG03 excluded of course). :big:

241879[/snapback]

No, but idiots like Crimson Pirate on fanspoll buy into it and spew it out for everybody to see in hopes that Auburn takes a PR hit.

241879[/snapback]

They're not rumors about Bamar. :poke:

241879[/snapback]

They're not rumors about Bamar. :poke:

242004[/snapback]

The last 3 'rumors' about bammer that I can remember were:

1) Albert means' hs coach was given big $$$ to steer him to bammer

2) Franchioccoinione was leaving for tamu

and finally

3) Mike price's 'destiny'

Like skc stated, those weren't rumors.

241879[/snapback]

No, but idiots like Crimson Pirate on fanspoll buy into it and spew it out for everybody to see in hopes that Auburn takes a PR hit.

241983[/snapback]

This from somebody that couldn't pour pizz out of a boot if the directions were on the heel.

You barners sure are obssessed with Bama, aren't you? There is an unbelievabley high percentage of posts here about Bama. Come on over and check out Tide-Talk where Awbun is mentioned only in passing.

You must be obsessed with Auburn. Why else are you on an Auburn message board?

242028[/snapback]

Irony is that you have 26 posts on an AU board, and at least 20 of them are about Bama.

242028[/snapback]

Are you saying the mod's admins of this site are obsessed with Alabama since they visit Alabama boards and post?

242028[/snapback]

Someone PM'd me and told me that my good friend, abrnfanatc, had said some really nice things about me, so I thought I'd drop in. :big:

242028[/snapback]

Someone PM'd me and told me that my good friend, abrnfanatc, had said some really nice things about me, so I thought I'd drop in. :big:

242042[/snapback]

I'll have to remember to thank BG for that one...

You still trying to bring the Chette Williams thing back from the grave everywhere else???

Come on over and check out Tide-Talk where Awbun is mentioned only in passing.

242022[/snapback]

Only because the turds spell it Agbarn, or Allbarn, etc while posting in threads like "Why I hate Barners," or threads about hyped teams wearing orange and blue just to name a couple...in passing and all. ;)

242028[/snapback]

242042[/snapback]

I'll have to remember to thank BG for that one...

You still trying to bring the Chette Williams thing back from the grave everywhere else???

242045[/snapback]

Dude, what the heck are you talking about? I wouldn't know Chette Williams from Hank Williams. Chette? Sounds like a girl's name. Show me where I've said anything about Chette Williams. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Guest Tigrinum Major

You barners sure are obssessed with Bama, aren't you? There is an unbelievabley high percentage of posts here about Bama. Come on over and check out Tide-Talk where Awbun is mentioned only in passing.

242022[/snapback]

How do y'all keep up over there?

242022[/snapback]

How do y'all keep up over there?

242054[/snapback]

It ain't easy, TM. :big:

Guy's got a point. There are a TON of Bama posts on your board. I know it's the offseason, but c'mon, there's nothing about Auburn worth discussing now?

I'm thinking you guys might want to check out your windows, the black choppers are coming in for a landing. :roflol:

Guy's got a point.  There are a TON of Bama posts on your board.  I know it's the offseason, but c'mon, there's nothing about Auburn worth discussing now?

I'm thinking you guys might want to check out your windows, the black choppers are coming in for a landing. :roflol:

242075[/snapback]

You're back.

Super.

Archived