Should Fulmer get the boot...

DKW 86

Guest Tigrinum Major

Butch Davis is still waiting on Arkansas to give Nutt the boot.

Would it be possible that Cutcliffe gets a second chance as a head coach?

Butch Davis is still waiting on Arkansas to give Nutt the boot.

Would it be possible that Cutcliffe gets a second chance as a head coach?

244144[/snapback]

Why would UT give Phil the boot? If another bad year this (which won't happen) he would be on the hot seat, but I don't think he would get canned. Only thing with Cucliffe is his age and health. How much of a factor would that be?? If UT pulls the W against Cal in the season opener, UT will win 8 or 9, IMO.

Larry Coker may also be looking for a job after this year. If (and it is a big IF IMO) Fulmer has another down year, they might take a hard look at Coker assuming that the U lets him loose.

I am not sold that they would give Cutcliffe a chance at the head job, but stranger things have happened.

If Karma really mattered theyd hire Johnny Majors back :)

244167[/snapback]

I personally have a ton of respect for Phil Fulmer, because of his role in Bammers probation. You got to respect a coach that brings the Bammers cheating machine to a stop.

244177[/snapback]

Holy broken record batman.

Still have yet to see you post anything about Auburn.

I think Rich Rodriguez is looked at big time.

Being at his alma mater can only get him so far.

He will jump at the next major program with a opening

If Karma really mattered theyd hire Johnny Majors back :)

244167[/snapback]

I personally have a ton of respect for Phil Fulmer, because of his role in Bammers probation. You got to respect a coach that brings the Bammers cheating machine to a stop.

244177[/snapback]

Holy broken record batman.

Still have yet to see you post anything about Auburn.

244179[/snapback]

You must not be paying attention, because I have made several post about Auburn. I love a Bammer, that has over 6 thousand post on an Auburn message board, talking about being obsessed with another school. I would buy a gun and shoot myself in the head, before I made 6 thousand post on a Bammer message board.

You must not be paying attention, because I have made several post about Auburn. I love a Bammer that has over 6 thousand post on an Auburn message board talking about being obsessed with another school. I would buy a gun and shoot myself in the head, before I made 6 thousand post on a Bammer message board.

When Im on the Bama board 90% of my posts arent about Auburn.

The great thing about posting on an AU board is that there is almost as much Bama talk here as is on the Bama board.

You must not be paying attention, because I have made several post about Auburn. I love a Bammer that has over 6 thousand post on an Auburn message board talking about being obsessed with another school. I would buy a gun and shoot myself in the head, before I made 6 thousand post on a Bammer message board.

The great thing about posting on an AU board is that there is almost as much Bama talk here as is on the Bama board.

244201[/snapback]

You must not visit BsOL or Bammer Mag very much. The people on those boards talk about UT and AU as much as they talk about Bammer. Even though they constantly talk about Auburn, I have never felt the need to post on Bammer Mag or BsOL.

244201[/snapback]

You must not visit BsOL or Bammer Mag very much. The people on those boards talk about UT and AU as much as they talk about Bammer. Even though they constantly talk about Auburn, I have never felt the need to post on Bammer Mag or BsOL.

244202[/snapback]

BOL round table front page has 50 threads on it. One is indirectly about AU polling who we would rather beat AU or UT. Thats IT.

The front page of this site has 40 threads and 7 are about bama. Not only that, they are some of the longest threads running.

244201[/snapback]

244202[/snapback]

BOL round table front page has 50 threads on it. One is indirectly about AU polling who we would rather beat AU or UT. Thats IT.

The front page of this site has 40 threads and 7 are about bama. Not only that, they are some of the longest threads running.

244205[/snapback]

The open forum on BsOL currently has at least 9 threads about Auburn on the front page.

Come on. Let's not confuse the issue by stating facts. :big::poke:

p.s. I think UT should go after west vance's own FLIPPER ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

244201[/snapback]

244202[/snapback]

244205[/snapback]

The open forum on BsOL currently has at least 9 threads about Auburn on the front page.

244209[/snapback]

Yeah...because all the decent posters post on the closed forum. Ive only even seen the open forum a couple of times. If you want to judge by lowest common denominators, then make fair comparisons...and go look at autigers' open forum.

It proves your reason for posting on this board is bogus. You claim the reason you post on this board so much is because there is so much talk about Bammer on this board.There is a lot of talk about Auburn on Bammer Mag and on BsOL, but I have never felt the need to post there. Nothing could make me post on a Bammer message board, I dont care how much they talked about Auburn. You've made 6 thousand post on this board, because you are obsessed with Auburn.

uh, can we get back to the thread topic here?

Rodriguez, Cutcliffe, anymore?

What about Pat Washington, someone on staff?

I hadn't thought about Rodriguez in K'ville, but he does have too many teeth for West Virginia :big:

IMO, that would be a scary thing for the SEC to have Meyer and Rodriguez running that spread offense in the same conference.

Archived