Bama is hungry this year...

StatTiger

:lol::lol::lol:

That's AWFUL, Stat!

:au::homer:

Yea, they have a corner on all those recruits from Ethiopia. Sewn that place all up they did.... ;)

I found a picture that shows how sad Alabama fans have really come. This week I was sent a photo of Auburn students who had painted their chest and posed for a photo and mispelled AUBURN (ABUURN was what they spelled when standing). The next day I was watching the 2003 Iron Bowl and it was the same kids. I noticed in the photo, the guy with a painted face was the "U," but he was really the "B." So basically, some Bama fan had to intentionally go into photoshop and change the picture because he was that bored and lives a life that is that sad.

I found a picture that shows how sad Alabama fans have really come. This week I was sent a photo of Auburn students who had painted their chest and posed for a photo and mispelled AUBURN (ABUURN was what they spelled when standing). The next day I was watching the 2003 Iron Bowl and it was the same kids. I noticed in the photo, the guy with a painted face was the "U," but he was really the "B." So basically, some Bama fan had to intentionally go into photoshop and change the picture because he was that bored and lives a life that is that sad.

244762[/snapback]

FOUR! will do that to you.

244762[/snapback]

You do understand the first picture in this thread is a photoshop right?

ia39.jpg

This one of the best photoshops I have seen though.... I mean it really looks like Brodie is standing up

244746[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

ia39.jpg

This one of the best photoshops I have seen though.... I mean it really looks like Brodie is standing up

244746[/snapback]

Also, a nice job getting the stains off the pants. (Oh, and Croyle's pants look clean too)

244762[/snapback]

You do understand the first picture in this thread is a photoshop right?

244781[/snapback]

Is it trying to say that Alabama fans are stupid and can't spell Alabama?

ia39.jpg

244746[/snapback]

Also, a nice job getting the stains off the pants. (Oh, and Croyle's pants look clean too)

244784[/snapback]

Yea but he forgot to take the stains off of Brodie's Knees...... :roflol::roflol::roflol:

ia39.jpg

244746[/snapback]

244784[/snapback]

If we had a shot from the opposite angle, he'd blend right in to the turf. His whole backside is solid green.

ia39.jpg

244746[/snapback]

244784[/snapback]

:lol::lol::roflol::roflol:

Archived