You Know It's Summer When...

DKW 86

http://mb19.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=125147.topic

AUTigerNAtl

(7/11/06 8:50:08 am )

Bammers and Rumors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a rumor that Bama fans, more than most on message boards, are in need of serious psychiatric evaluation. I heard that they have invented the most outlandish stories in an effort to ease the pain of getting their behinds handed to them for four straight years. The rumors have smeared the name of a good Christian man. The rumors have grown and changed by the day, some being so absurd that if they had any sense at all, they would never expect anyone to them seriously. Now TI announces there's been an (NCAA) investigator on the campus of Auburn for 3 weeks, and that Mark Murphy and other "Auburn people" are full of it and hiding it.

That is beyond absurd. If Auburn were being investigated, the press and everyone would know about it because we would have received a preliminary LOI. The truth is that they have reached desperate measures. Their entire history is based on cheating, and they cannot stand the fact that Auburn plays by the rules and that Tuberville has built a program of which Auburn can be proud. The thought of "The Thumb" is killing them because they have nothing more in their pathetic little lives except Bammer football.

The last straw for them was Auburn's APR score. They feel as if they cannot see any light because AUburn has taken hold of this state and this time... is not letting up. Instead of running in the corner and playing scared, CTT turned his nose up and said, "Fear the THUMB BAMMER." We're coming for you arse..today..tomorrow, and every day. We aren't scared of your redneck mafia and all of your internet intimidation tactics. We have our house in order? Do you is the question? You're already hanging by a thread. Bammer's program is dangling on a tight rope across the Grand Canyon, and the smallest puff of wind is going to knock them off...at any moment.

They're scared. VERY SCARED...stopping at nothing. Inventing rumors in their heads that they spin to absurd proportions and in a sick way of a psycho..start to believe them. If I say it, then it must be true. I'm in the know!! Fantasy time between their morning beers and their Wal Mart Greeter jobs. But in all honesty, let's be fair to Wal Mart. ..more like Krystal kitchen.

They are the lowest of the low. The lowest life form of scum. The most ignorant mass of people with a brain the size of a tick. They've felt the need to remind us who we are. The staff of their online mags have written numerous articles to remind us of their tradition, their NC's, the reason that all teams across the land should be homage to the might Bammer Nation.

Now hear me Bammer Nation. We are the Auburn Tigers. We own you. We own this state. You are our Biatch. Don't forget it. We've taken away your pride and have embarrassed your Heisman trophy QB. We taken control of the classroom as well. You're a second rate school...That's right "The Univusutuh." Fear the Thumb....and Fear the Tigers. We're not going away. Get used to it..

Formerly "AUTigerNMemphis (10,000 posts)." 28-18, 21-13, 28-23, 17-7

I'd go with just getting the "W" , but yeah, three touchdowns sound pretty good.

Yeah, and Auburn people NEVER spread rumors about Alabama. <_<

You got that right, Jay. Starting an unfounded rumor is simply not part of the Auburn creed.

By the way, were the charges dropped or was that whole crack pipe in the floorboard thing just.....DOH.

Sorry, I'll PM you later about that. :big:

Yeah, and Auburn people NEVER spread rumors about Alabama.  <_<

246657[/snapback]

the last 3 bammer rumors i can remember are:

logan young paid for albert means' sig.,

frachioccionieone was leaving for tam,

and mike price was a stripper-hound.

hmmmm.....

Thanks AUTigerNATL, that post is a classic and is now posted on my office door for all my bammer buds at work to read. The post just put into writing what I hear everday. I can't wait to raise the thumb!!!!!! In all my years, I have never seen anything aggravate the bammers like the "Fear the Thumb" deal. And while they spread the rumors, they better start listening to the whispers coming out of West Vance concerning a guy named Keys whose hero is apparently Eric Ramsey.

The bammies should stop worrying about "Fear the Thumb" and start worrying about "Fear the Death Penalty." Remember the NCAA Investigations committee told them last time 'woe be unto to you if you ever come before this committee again."

A funny side story......I went to a function in Huntsville last night. Both my wife and I were wearing shirts with Auburn on them. A current member of the bama board of trustees came up to us and, knowing she came from California, asked my wife if I didn't tell her that there was another school in the state. I said "sure I did and I've even taken her out to UAH lots of times." He turned red and almost choked as he walked off.

Thanks AUTigerNATL, that post is a classic and is now posted on my office door for all my bammer buds at work to read. The post just put into writing what I hear everday. I can't wait to raise the thumb!!!!!! In all my years, I have never seen anything aggravate the bammers like the "Fear the Thumb" deal. And while they spread the rumors, they better start listening to the whispers coming out of West Vance concerning a guy named Keys whose hero is apparently Eric Ramsey.

The bammies should stop worrying about "Fear the Thumb" and start worrying about "Fear the Death Penalty." Remember the NCAA Investigations committee told them last time 'woe be unto to you if you ever come before this committee again."

A funny side story......I went to a function in Huntsville last night. Both my wife and I were wearing shirts with Auburn on them. A current member of the bama board of trustees came up to us and, knowing she came from California, asked my wife if I didn't tell her that there was another school in the state. I said "sure I did and I've even taken her out to UAH lots of times." He turned red and almost choked as he walked off.

246693[/snapback]

And knowing you, I can easily see you doing that. :big:

246693[/snapback]

WTG Proud! W D E ! ! ! :cheer::au:

I got a chuckle out of "your internet intimidation tactics." :D

WDE!

Ryan

.And while they spread the rumors, they better start listening to the whispers coming out of West Vance concerning a guy named Keys whose hero is apparently Eric Ramsey.

246693[/snapback]

This would constitute as a rumor....Right? Does he also have a recording of Pat Dye?

Archived