Brandon Cox

lazya516

By the time his career is done at Auburn, will Brandon Cox be mentioned in the same breath as Pat Sullivan, Jason Campbell and Stan White?........I got this off of al.com and was just wondering what your thoughts are.

I believe he will set several school passing records and might have a chance to be the highest rated QB in school history but...

Inorder to be considered one of the greats, he will need to accomplish one of the following...

* win a Heisman

* lead his team to an undefeated season

* Win a SEC title.

I believe he will set several school passing records and might have a chance to be the highest rated QB in school history but...

Inorder to be considered one of the greats, he will need to accomplish one of the following...

* win a Heisman

* lead his team to an undefeated season

* Win a SEC title.

247099[/snapback]

agreed. remaining undefeated against bama and uga would also be impressive. as long as borges is here he has a real chance. i think the most important thing is for him to really take the leadership role that campbell did. previous posts have suggested that he is in the process of taking this major step.

All depends on THIS year..

2007: HEAVY LOSSES ON O-LINE AND @ WR(Can't replace CT!)...as well as @ RB!

247119[/snapback]

I gotta disagree at WR and RB.. In 2007 you'll see the WR's that are getting their first starts in '06 alot more experienced. At RB you'll still have Lester, Stewart, Tate.....

By the time his career is done at Auburn, will Brandon Cox be mentioned in the same breath as Pat Sullivan, Jason Campbell and Stan White?........

247083[/snapback]

He has some work to do before I'd put him in their company, but I can agree that the potential for greatness is there.

Sure, he's already almost as mediocre as those guys.

247134[/snapback]

Since when is winning a Heisman mediocre

Sure, he's already almost as mediocre as those guys.

247134[/snapback]

it only took 2 posts for your opinion to become irrelevant. nice job :moon:

man, is that a Troll I smell....

247141[/snapback]

No, that's someone with a diverse opinion you smell, and that's real big of you to edit my posts and sig in an attempt to embarass me because you don't agree with my opinion.

247141[/snapback]

No, that's someone with a diverse opinion you smell, and that's real big of you to edit my posts and sig in an attempt to embarass me because you don't agree with my opinion.

247153[/snapback]

And a stupid diverse opinion while were talkin about it.....

247141[/snapback]

247153[/snapback]

I never touched a post fellow. But with almost no posts and a bad attitude you definitely look like a troll to me.

Time will tell.

SO now we have a Washington Huskies fan (PAC-10?) talking about players being mediocre? :lol: Now I've seen everything! I'd like to know what you consider diverse, also. :rolleyes:

And here I was thinking the player in the avatar was a MTSU player.

My apologies PbN.

I would think that a Huskies fan would be pro-Auburn at this point since we're playing their rival in week 1...this guy seems to be pro-ignorance though. Maybe some Bammers got to him.

I would think that a Huskies fan would be pro-Auburn at this point since we're playing their rival in week 1...this guy seems to be pro-ignorance though.  Maybe some Bammers got to him.

247171[/snapback]

Well, I'll be pulling for Tenn against Cal, Arky against USC AND AU against WSU because I'm pro-SEC. Sure, I want all three of those teams to lose once we get into SEC action, but I don't want any other conference kicking our tails.

I'm sure other conference fans feel the same way. Kind of like the bowls.

I would think that a Huskies fan would be pro-Auburn at this point since we're playing their rival in week 1...this guy seems to be pro-ignorance though.  Maybe some Bammers got to him.

247171[/snapback]

I couldn't actually care less what happens to WSU when they travel down there in Sept., as whether the Cougs win or get stomped (as I suspect they will), I win. If they win, I get sense of pride that a bottom-feeder in my conference can knock off a national title contender (that is in the SEC no less), and if they get stomped I'll get the saitsfaction of watching them do what they do best for the first of many times this season. Regardless, we're bound to mop the floor with them and march the cup away from that little hell-hole that is Pullman.

247171[/snapback]

I couldn't actually care less what happens to WSU when they travel down there in Sept., as whether the Cougs win or get stomped (as I suspect they will), I win. If they win, I get sense of pride that a bottom-feeder in my conference can knock off a national title contender (that is in the SEC no less), and if they get stomped I'll get the saitsfaction of watching them do what they do best for the first of many times this season. Regardless, we're bound to mop the floor with them and march the cup away from that little hell-hole that is Pullman.

247176[/snapback]

hey perfect, what is UW's season looking like? I haven't really followed the PAC 10 since I moved from cali to atlanta. my projections are oregon, usc, cal, az st, uw/ucla. no team will go undefeated and they all may actually have 2 losses. also, what do you think of the sec this season, seeing as how you have found your way onto an sec board. just wondering where you stand.

I think that Brandon has a chance to rewrite the record books with the offence that Borges runs I think he will go down as one of the greats I agree with Stat he still has to win some hardware but I think it will come wde :big:

All depends on THIS year..

2007: HEAVY LOSSES ON O-LINE AND @ WR(Can't replace CT!)...as well as @ RB!

247119[/snapback]

I'm with vatz....WRs will be in their element as leaders and with Lester, Tate, and Stewart still around at RB. I think on the OL, SRs are Duckworth, Grubbs, and Cope. So we wil be replacing the interior of the OL. Maybe they will do as in years past and get the backups pleanty of game reps to get a little bit of experience.

In 07' I look for Dunn and Hawthorne to rise up. They will fall right into the roles of Ben O. and Devin A. this year. WR doesn't worry me near as much as the o-line does for 07'. A. Rose will be a gamer also, if he can get in school.

Archived