Logan Gray to UGA

WAR-MATT

This kid has a ton of potential. Congrats and good luck, but for ONE game a year, to him!

Good one for you SLINK...congrats.

:au::homer:

I heard this morning on a sports talk show that this will give the Dawgs 4 top rated QBs on the roster. They appear to be separated in age enough that UGA will be set at that position for many years to come.

Glad they're in the East. :big:

I heard this morning on a sports talk show that this will give the Dawgs 4 top rated QBs on the roster.  They appear to be separated in age enough that UGA will be set at that position for many years to come. 

Glad they're in the East. :big:

249617[/snapback]

I hate to admit it, but, M. Richt is doing one heck of a job @ ugaville.

He is a great person and a pretty darn good coach too.

It is almost a shame to BEAT 'em...almost. :D:au::cheer:

Quick question about Richt though. His recruiting classes are always ranked in the top 10 year in year out. Should he have won a MNC by now? UGA is right up there with USC, Texas, OSU, LSU and OU every year, all have MNC’s.

HOWEVER!!! I just read that UGA will be suspect at LB, health-wise, they only have ONE returning starter at DL, ONE returning starter in the secondary...AND they will have a very inexperienced OL...and a very inexperienced qb, any way they go. So they should have issues, at least in the short term.... I still like UF in the East this year....

:au::homer:

Should he have won a MNC by now?

Good grief, he has been a HC for 5 years with 2 SEC Titles....that isn't good enough?

Maybe he will win a NC but Spurrier has just 1 NC, Carroll has just 1, Fulmer has just 1, ext...

no big deal if we don't get Gray. It's down to us and the pigs for Burns and he falls to the pigs, all we have to do is offer Cam Newton and we've got him. My guess is that Burns will be in AU and announce by end of August.

Archived