Chad Henne (Michigan) 40-1

Kyle Wright (Miami) 50-1

Drew Stanton (Michigan State) 50-1

Kenneth Darby (Alabama) 60-1

JaMarcus Russell (LSU) 60-1

Drew Weatherford (Florida State) 60-1

Blake Mitchell (South Carolina) 60-1

Reggie Ball (Georgia Tech) 60-1

I dont think Kenny's steep odds are any indication of his ability. I think the bookmakers understand what Kenny's roll is going to be, and understand he is not being asked to carry this team.

Heisman takes stats.

I agree with you to a degree but they also have some folks listed so they can seperate some chumps from their money.

I don't want to be the spoilsport here, but I really don't care for the Heisman on a lot of levels. Football is a team sport, yet the Heisman elevates an individual to the detriment to the team.

See above about chumps and money.

Otter I have personally had no respect for the award since Manning was stiffed a few years back. However they great ones realize that it takes a team to win it for an individual.

Otter I have personally had no respect for the award since Manning was stiffed a few years back. However they great ones realize that it takes a team to win it for an individual.

I agree on that one, Saniflush. But you know, I lost respect for the Heisman the year Jerry Rice got hosed. Just because Mississippi Valley State wasn't 1-A ball doesn't mean you don't recognize a once-in-a-lifetime talent.

I agree on that one, Saniflush. But you know, I lost respect for the Heisman the year Jerry Rice got hosed. Just because Mississippi Valley State wasn't 1-A ball doesn't mean you don't recognize a once-in-a-lifetime talent.

Jerry Rice the greatest receiver of ALL time

Archived