Miss. St./Ole Miss

AuburnGrad02'

Although I know these aren't very good choices for road games, these are the only two that I might have a chance to attend. I like to try to go to as mant away football games as possible so I can make fun of others stadiums :rolleyes: . So my question to you guy's and gal's, I'm going to have to choose one, so which one should it be? Right now I'm leaning more to Ole Miss. Thanks for any suggestions!

p.s. If this is in the wrong place mods please remove ;)

Go to the Ole Miss game. 1). It should be a better game 2). The Campus at game day atmosphere is 100 times better than MSU. 3). No one goes to Starkville unless they have too.

Granted, watching the Tigers play is always worth it, but if you had to choose I would say to Ole Miss

Go to the Ole Miss game. 1). It should be a better game 2). The Campus at game day atmosphere is 100 times better than MSU. 3). No one goes to Starkville unless they have too.

Granted, watching the Tigers play is always worth it, but if you had to choose I would say to Ole Miss

Co-signed,

Wesfau

I try to go to both of these games every year when Auburn plays in Mississippi, since it's closer than Auburn is.

By a long shot, the better choice is Ole Miss. For more reasons than I can possibly list here.

Another thing to consider about the choice is gametime. The state game this season WILL be a scorcher, and the piss game will be definitely more comfortable.

Also, the satisfaction of beating those bammer wannabes in oxturd is soooooooo nice, I haven't missed an Auburn game there since 98.

It's been awhile since I've been to Ole Miss, so it's hard to compare. But, two yrs. ago when AU played at Miss St. I got tickets that week from Miss St. on the 10 yard line 15the row. U can't beat that. I wouldn't get tickets in the AU section however, I think most of it is in the upper deck.

All of ya'll can BITE me. I graduated from MSU.

Scott Field is a nice, cozy little high school stadium. And if Auburn is ahead at the end of the first quarter, you'll have the whole place pretty much to yourself. Sit anywhere you like. Cheer as loud as you want.

I ABHOR Ole Miss. There is no good reason to go to Oxford, Mississippi, the butthole of the universe.

Scott Field is a nice, cozy little high school stadium. And if Auburn is ahead at the end of the first quarter, you'll have the whole place pretty much to yourself. Sit anywhere you like. Cheer as loud as you want.

I ABHOR Ole Miss. There is no good reason to go to Oxford, Mississippi, the butthole of the universe.

I wondered how long that thread would go before you jumped in?

GG is right about sitting anywhere and MSU makes some damn fine cheese that they sell. (You think I am kidding...I am not!)

The Grove at Alabam....I mean Ole Miss is overated in my opinion.

Spurn them both and go to Columbia!

I really like Vaught-Hemingway stadium in Oxford. One suggestion though - check out "The Downtown Grill" in downtown Oxford. Yes, it might be swamped on Gameday, but it's the best food I've found in any road city. Southern hospitality at a low cost, people come in wearing suits or wearing t-shirts. Same service for all, reminds you of what Auburn was in the 70's or something.

/signed

Spurn them both and go to Columbia!

I have nothing against MSU. Just think the Ole Miss will be a better game with them still smarting over Tubs leaving. So I am going to Ole Miss and South Carolina. I actually got good seats at both places.

I have attended games @ Scott Field and had a blast! Of course, It was because we were kickin' some bullpuppy backside!

Seriously, the only thing bad about starkvega$ is the best way to get there is through HELL( aka/ west vance).

Do yourself a favor and go to Meridian and up Hwy 45 ! ! ! ;)

Archived