The Official Short-Term-Notice AUnation Preseason Meet & Greet

SupperClub

We will have a Preseason "Meet-and-Greet" at On Tap in the Lakeview District (by St. Vincent's Hospital this Thursday (8/31) afternoon at 5:30.

The :usc: at :msu: game will be on, so we will actually have some football to watch, too.

Come out if you can make it. Sorry for the short notice.

War Eagle!

We will have a Preseason "Meet-and-Greet" at On Tap in the Lakeview District (by St. Vincent's Hospital this Thursday (8/31) afternoon at 5:30.

The :usc: at :msu: game will be on, so we will actually have some football to watch, too.

War Eagle!

Tell them about the drinking! And about how TM is gonna cover the tab!

War Eagle!

Oh yeah, TigMaj said he would buy a beer for anyone that made it out. I heard him with my own two eyes.

War Eagle!

Oh yeah, TigMaj said he would buy a beer for anyone that made it out. I heard him with my own two eyes.

Take that you skeptics!

Reminder: the Meet-and-Greet is tonight. If you are in Birmingham or the surrounding area, stop by and have a cold one. If you need directions, PM me.

I'll more than likely get off of work by 4:30 or so, and I don't feel like driving all the way home, so I will probably be the first one there. Look for the redhead.

Reminder: the Meet-and-Greet is tonight. If you are in Birmingham or the surrounding area, stop by and have a cold one. If you need directions, PM me.

I'll more than likely get off of work by 4:30 or so, and I don't feel like driving all the way home, so I will probably be the first one there. Look for the redhead.

Will the redhead be you or the chick you will be unsuccessfully hitting on?

Wish I could join you guys, but I have class and like David, my back can't make that trip right now either. Its that darn Decatur back disease we both have. We wouldn't you guys to catch it.

I will be there, probably getting out of here around 5:00 or 5:15, and it iis just over the hill from here.

I will be the guy in a blue dress shirt who looks out of place...

Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Archived